Glad i'm not celeb! lol Gawker Stalker: JT and Cameron Prefer to Shop at New ... IT & Business Pros forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Post Gawker Stalker: JT and Cameron Prefer to Shop at New York’s Most Crowded Market

Advertisement

Glad i'm not celeb! lol
    Gawker Stalker: JT and Cameron Prefer to Shop at New York’s Most Crowded Market

READ MORE: celebs, metro, stalker

Sightings are sent in by readers and fact-checked by no one. Some may, yes, be fabricated — it’s up to you to smell a rat. A reminder: Mapped pinpoints are posted anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple of hours from when readers first send them in, which provides an ample window for celebrities to move about before facing certain death exacted by their violently obsessive fans. Send your stalkings to tips@gawker.com.
    In today’s edition: Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz search for alone time in the Columbus Circle Whole Foods, plus Lindsay Lohan and Johnny Knoxville, Tom Brady, Shepard Smith, Ice-T, Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky, Mark Ruffalo, Don Cheadle, Lecy Goranson, Tim Russert, Lenny Kravitz, Harvey Weinstein, John McEnroe, Beck, Julia Roberts, Ja Rule, Rachel Dratch (as always), and Mark Ruffalo, who nears ubiquity with every passing minute. More here.
    Gawker Stalker

i may be missing something here but who in hell is that person pictured next to the beck sighting? it sure aint beck.
    by RobotsonCasiotones on 03/15/06 05:30 PM

Hi, CNN viewers!
    This is the top story on Headline News. Gawker is a threat to the lives of the stars.
    Now that is one way to generate traffic.

PS. Thomas Roberts is wearing a pink tie. HOT.

The View also had it in their Hot Topics section. The threat that one could actually GO TO WHERE THE STARS ARE
    by strega on 03/15/06 06:56 PM

Sorry, but I'm not getting the multimedia extravaganza that stalker has become. Anyone who needs a map to show them the location of Whole Foods - doesn't matter which one - should not be reading this stuff.

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Gawker Stalker: JT and Cameron Prefer to Shop at New York’s Most Crowded Market

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I saw Elvis once at Walmart when I worked in the deli. He likes corned beef.

Lovellbird

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Gawker Stalker: JT and Cameron Prefer to Shop at New York’s Most Crowded Market

~~Posted via SUPA BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

Now all my fans can track my every move...