Since it entered the beta testing phase late last year, Firefox 3 has seen a ... IT & Business Pros forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Firefox 3 Trounces IE, Opera and Safari in Memory Tests

Since it entered the beta testing phase late last year, Firefox 3 has seen a steady reduction in the amount of memory the browser consumes on the desktop. Now only weeks from a final release, Mozilla's Firefox 3 has been shown to use significantly less memory than Internet Explorer 7 or Opera — long the browser to beat when it comes to memory use.

[Read More]

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    I quit using IE7 when I downloaded our chat room thing, couldn't get it to work, fellow stacker pointed me in the direction of firefox and I haven't looked back. yesterday ff gave me something to update (or maybe it was from one of my other programs) and I downloaded it....ended up being safari. Haven't used it yet, what does everyone think of it??
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

goboy6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How do you download firefox to a BB

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    I switched to Firefox a while back from IE and have had no issues with it. I recently downloaded Safari for Windows and was not that impressed with it.It froze up a few times while loading pages. I'll stick with Firefox for the time being.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by goboy6 View Post
    How do you download firefox to a BB
    As of now, there is no way to put Firefox on a BB.

With regards to Safari, it's great on a Mac. But even on my Mac I end up running Firefox since I like having the same browser regardless if I'm in Linux, Windows or Mac. I do wish they had a version for mobile devices...
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

joemecu no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is great news. Firefox all too often takes quite a bit of my memory (sometimes over 100MB). I feel it's long overdue, as it's one of my only gripes with Firefox

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Firefox rules. I hate having to use IE for the websites that won't work with FF.

IE started crashing all the time, which was the final straw for me.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr