Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alrigt I think I'm going to lose it! I won a bid on ebay for ... IT & Business Pros forum

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

eBay

Advertisement

Alrigt I think I'm going to lose it! I won a bid on ebay for a Motorola h700, and got the USPS priority mail service on it, which generally takes 2-3 days to get it.

I ordered this thing on Sunday, and it was shipped either Sunday or mobday. Well today is Thursday, and I still have not got it! My mail person has already come and gone for the day!

I've written the seller two emails, with no response!

Am I being to quick to judge on this? Should I wait another day or two? Someone help!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: eBay

Did you get a tracking #?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

My advice is be concerned, but don't be worried....

I have noticed a lot of other people jumping to conclusions too quick on the other BBS about not receiving their stuff immediately, and it comes back to be a problem with the mail and not the seller...

If you don't get a response or the product over the weekend, then I would be worried...

The seller sent it through a postage site called Endicia or something, so I have a tracking number through them, but nothing else...

And their site doesn't tell me anything...:cry:

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Just call that company with your tacking number and they should be able to tell you what happened with your h700. In the past, I didn't receive an article I commanded on ebay. It was sent from NY and it got lost on the mail and before arriving in quebec it passed by los angeles lol so don't worry it sometimes happen

Did you end up getting it? I think mine was shipped from NY. The problem with Endicia is that they say they are not responsible for it, you have to call the shipper or the USPS. I can't call USPS because there is no shipping tracker for them given...

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Yes I finally ended getting it after 2 or 3 weeks... I was getting frustrating but I had the chance to have a tracking number that showed me all the place my article went to

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    Alrigt I think I'm going to lose it! I won a bid on ebay for a Motorola h700, and got the USPS priority mail service on it, which generally takes 2-3 days to get it.

I ordered this thing on Sunday, and it was shipped either Sunday or mobday. Well today is Thursday, and I still have not got it! My mail person has already come and gone for the day!

I've written the seller two emails, with no response!

Am I being to quick to judge on this? Should I wait another day or two? Someone help!
    I'd wait until tuesday or wednesday before I would alert ebay. Many sellers wait until payment is received before shipping the product. I've had that experience several times.

Yeah, I know they usually wait. I got the confirmation of confirmed payment on sunday, and then a email Monday, saying it was shipped... I still think I'll probably wait until Tuesday...

Is there any route I can take if I don't get it??

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

did you pay for it through paypal?

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Go into your "my ebay" and you'll see the link for the purchase. Click on it. All the detail you're looking for is there. Ebay takes feedback very seriously and will promptly resolve any purchase problems.

Its wise to review seller's rating before purchasing too. I mostly buy software training videos/books but have also purchased personal goods. I use them at least 2 times/month.

Yup, bought and paid through Paypal. Ebay ususally is good to me, that's how I got my blackberry!

Plus, the guys has a 99.8% rating. So I guess maybe I should only got with ones in the 100%, huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast