As I get ready to head off to bed - hopefully to soon fall asleep ... IT & Business Pros forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Dreams

Advertisement

As I get ready to head off to bed - hopefully to soon fall asleep - I wonder what do my fellow pinstackers dream about.

Strange question I know, but I had a burning desire to start a thread about something non Blackberry tonight.

Last night I was surrounded by the creatures from Surface as a giant wave was headed for Florida. Could it have to do with the fact that I watched it just before I went to bed???
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Re: Dreams

I got no clue, I just forget them once I wake up
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

Malfo no está en línea Stack level 3

Last nights dream was about a new job if I ended up getting it!

Wishful thinking even in slumber.
    http://www.malfo.com

BB Pin: 203A953C ------------------Skype/AIM:MigAlfonseca

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

My dream last night was about convincing my boss to set up a BES at the office and how she could really benefit from it. Wow I am wayyy too addicted

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Last night i had a dream aboutmy boyfriend telling me that he had to go out of town for a few days and i was upset with him, i have no idea why then it switch to me looking for my nephew cause a VAmpire kidnap him and eventually i found him and ended up kiiling the vampire, cause i knew what to do .................Ok i'm going to stop i just realize it's a weird dream lol......

And to think i don't dream alot !!!
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

Yeah its crazy when you have multiple dreams in one night. I can tell this is gonna be a real interesting thread. Maybe we should learn how to read or interpret these dreams.

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

I find it interseting that a thread about Dreams gets created the day Mrs. king passes. Her husband had a Dream.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

zugga no está en línea Stack level 3

Dreams!! i'm always so high on caffeine after work that i can't remember the last time i had a dream

LOL dude you should try decaf

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

You have to keep pin and paper close to your bed and write down what you recall as soon as you wake up if you have trouble remembering your dreams. As for interperting them... go for it. My personal thought is it is individual to the person having the dream. Like my sea monster dream. We know it happened because I had just watched a TV Show about them, but if you look it up in a dream book it would have some deep dark meaning. They are often depressing.

What did I dream last night..... Oh, work stuff... how sad, I fell asleep thinking about work. A lil nervous with my new job.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Malfo no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    You have to keep pin and paper close to your bed and write down what you recall as soon as you wake up if you have trouble remembering your dreams. As for interperting them... go for it. My personal thought is it is individual to the person having the dream. Like my sea monster dream. We know it happened because I had just watched a TV Show about them, but if you look it up in a dream book it would have some deep dark meaning. They are often depressing.

What did I dream last night..... Oh, work stuff... how sad, I fell asleep thinking about work. A lil nervous with my new job.
    I've tried that. I never seem to go more than a few nights before i get lazy about it and don't do it anymore.
    http://www.malfo.com

BB Pin: 203A953C ------------------Skype/AIM:MigAlfonseca

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~~~Posted via Blackberry @ wap.pinstack.com~~~
    I had a dream about my Blackberry. Is that wrong?

Mostly I have dreams about stuff going on at work and I wake up freaked out cause something usually goes bad in these dreams.