Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fuji S7000 - 6mp. Changed from a Rolliflex 120 roll film to this. Film still ... IT & Business Pros forum

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Digital Cameras

Advertisement

Fuji S7000 - 6mp. Changed from a Rolliflex 120 roll film to this. Film still has a slight advantage over digital for portraits but digital does take better scenery photographs.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I love my Canon Digital Rebel - 6.1 MP. Takes great shots and has all of the functionality of the regular Rebel.

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

thats what i got a few yrs back does the job and takes great pics, my photo printer cant print anything bigger than 8 1/2 X 11 (HP Photosmart)so Im happy..

Quote Originally Posted by icegrill
    kodak 5 megapix...nice for now

joe allen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b09853

i have nikon D70s, D100, and D1x in my office. i like the d100 the most. i would really like to get my hands on a d200. also have one of those digital elph cameras. it is nice for a pocket size camera.
    Joe - 8703
    "Blackberryland is a much happier place than Palmville"

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

I am an old 35MM SLR junkie so when it came to Digital I waited quite a while. I now have a Canon digital rebel XT. its a digital SLR that gives you the control of a 35MM, changable lenses, (that work with the older Canon autofocus lenses) and an 8MP resoluton.

Works very well.

clmccullough no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    324A7733

We just bought our daughter a 6.0 mp camera. She uses it for all her school activities. It takes movies and pictures. Its a Exilim. Good buy!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I have a Canon EOS 300D digital rebel SLR. Works great, Currently have two Zoom lenses that cover most of what I need. Had it a couple of years now, may upgrade in a year or so, but I'm happy for now.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

clmccullough no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    324A7733

I'm waiting to get the Canon EOS 1DS Mark II Canon-EOS-1Ds-Mark-II Man o Man is this a camera.
    BB PIN: 32B102A8
    AIM: jnbsdad
    BB AIM: clm blackberry
    EMail:
    mailto: jnbsdad@gmail.com

justelise no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203C9815

One word for anyone shopping for a digital camera: Canon

On every level from consumer models, to prosumer models, to professional models -- Canon produces the best cameras with the best lenses. Their support is also awesome compared to what I've experienced/heard from other people about the other front runners (Nikon, and Sony specifically). They also provide a suite of camera software but I only use Picasa from Google and Adobe Photoshop if I have heavy duty corrections to make.

I have an S400 and a Digital Rebel (the original 6.3MP model) and they are easy to use and work well with both Windows XP and OS X (any version). I've also given Canons as gifts (most recently a SD550 -- sweet lil camera) multiple times and heard nothing but happy stories from the recipients no matter how in depth their knowledge of photography. It's hard to take a bad picture with the Canons I've used.

As a rule of thumb when considering the purchase of a digital camera, only buy cameras from companies that specialize in photo/optics or have a history with photo/optics. Their knowledge of lenses and optics will be far greater than that of companies that don't have a long history of camera/photography research and development. Sony just recently started using Carl Zeiss lenses (excellent lenses) on their cameras so they may be the exception to that rule right now.

I hope this helps.
    justelise
    http://itsreallyjustme.net
    Drop by my blog and say hi!
    If you need Gmail, lemme know!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Thanks. This whole thread helps. I have been considering a digital camera for a while also. I need something portable and that I can keep up with (and it's gotta be affordable...can't break the bank LOL). I take pictures while travelling and at camp and I hate waiting to get the pictures back from the store. Then there's the hassle of trying to get the pictures uploaded or emailed so I can share them or post them somewhere.

I know the upcoming BB 8100 will have a camera but it's so tiny I'm afraid I'll lose the thing if I put it down somewhere LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12