Okay I don't know if this is were I post this but he go's if ... IT & Business Pros forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

computer screen issues

Advertisement

Okay I don't know if this is were I post this but he go's if its in the wrong place please move it. Okay so here is my issue,my screen on my computer keeps shutting down after I'd say 10-30 seconds sometimes less this began last night I've checked all the connections from the screen to the tower and can't come up with a thing by chance is it I need a new cord? At this point I'm lost I've tried to unhook re hook,master shut down,I jus don't know what else to look for plz help
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    The simplest and cheapest thing to do is to change out your vga cable and your power cable. This will let you know immediately if it is a cord issue. If it's not, it could be a graphics card issue or your monitor is simply going out. I would think though if it comes on for the 10-30 seconds, it would be more of a graphics card issue if it's not the cable problem.

Most CPU speciality shops will do a quick troubleshoot for like $10 and let you know the issue and then you can decide if you want them to fix it or if you need a new graphics card, monitor, etc.

Good luck with getting your problem fixed.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I was the freakin screen lol I tried a diffrent one and bam it worked thank god the one that isnt workin is under warrenty lol thanks for your help
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102