Hi all...Have a user here who was having trouble with his calender items. I made ... IT & Business Pros forum

damorec no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20732FDD

Calender Only syncing one way...

Advertisement

Hi all...Have a user here who was having trouble with his calender items. I made sure that he had reconcilliation set to wireless in his device, and his desktop manager. I toggled it for wired sync...synced all his items over, then set back to wireless. Now, when he inputs items in his outlook, they sync to his Blackberry wirelessly, but not the other way around. Items inputed on his handheld just sit there, and never show up in his outlook....

Any ideas?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by damorec View Post
    Hi all...Have a user here who was having trouble with his calender items. I made sure that he had reconcilliation set to wireless in his device, and his desktop manager. I toggled it for wired sync...synced all his items over, then set back to wireless. Now, when he inputs items in his outlook, they sync to his Blackberry wirelessly, but not the other way around. Items inputed on his handheld just sit there, and never show up in his outlook....

Any ideas?
    Make sure the Desktop Manager is set up to sync both ways in the Synchronization Configuration.

PIN/ID
    20732FDD
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Make sure the Desktop Manager is set up to sync both ways in the Synchronization Configuration.
    I've looked at the settings under configure sync...I don't really see an option for it to only go one way...how would I toggle that option?

PIN/ID
    20732FDD
    Turned out to be a problem on the BES...its actually effecting many users....perhaps has to do with exchange as well.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I had this issue after I upgraded to the SP6 release last week

I logged in as the Domain Admin into the BES server and ran the SP6

server rebooted and email was flowing.....2 days later I get a call saying calendars aren sync'ing up to the BES....

After hours of searching I found the issue...

If you login as the Domain Admin and run the SP upgrade it write to the BB Services and starts them as the Domain Admin.....

if you recall when setting up BES it states to create a Active Directory account named BESadministator....that is what is used to start the BB services....

so I stopped the services....changes the login account on the BB services...restarted them....went to Sever Config and checked the MAPI profile to ensure it was set to BESadministrator

after doing that everything worked fine