Hey Guys, I found this very useful program which is basically a BES online and ... IT & Business Pros forum

mikehage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Blackberry Unite!

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

I found this very useful program which is basically a BES online and it's free, it's called blackberry Unite! and allows a user to set up up to 5 blackberry's and will also supply a icon on your blackberry labelled download manager which will allow you to wirelessly acces files on your computer and download them to your blackberry. Blackberry Unite! also sets up the blackberrys with a shared calendar and contacts which will be shared between the 5 blackberry's which can be a great affordable solution to many companies. Blackberry Unite! will give you many of the same options that a BES would; for example, you have the option to restrict access to come applications and the ability to wipe and deactivate a blackberry is included. You can have the blackberry Unite! running even though your blackberry is on a BES. The download link is anyone is interested is:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/service...b_tab_download

All you have to do is whenever is asks if you are a Bell client just click yes even though you aren't it makes no difference whatsoever.

tsykes no está en línea Stack level 2
    It tells me I dont have a Canadian IP.. you should zip it and upload it to a media share site or something.

cypher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    876-5309
    Quote Originally Posted by tsykes View Post
    It tells me I dont have a Canadian IP.. you should zip it and upload it to a media share site or something.
    Google is your friend. Be warned that Unite installs an IT policy on your device and you may not it. I've read about users not being able to use their browsers. Do a search and find out.

DataCentre no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208759D5
    Ok...I just installed this and it's actually pretty neat...but I only have 3MB of data per month via my carrier....and I'm guessing that as everything is done wirelessly, it's using up my data right? So this might not be a good thing for me to have?
    Last edited by DataCentre; 07-01-2008 at 08:31 PM.