Five Reasons to Believe Computers Are Male:
1. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
2. A better models right around the corner.
3. They look attractive - until you take them home.
4. Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the night.
5. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
Five Reasons to Believe Computers Are Female:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
2. Even the smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory.
3. The native language used to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to anyone else.
4. The message "bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know what is wrong, then I'm not going to tell you."
5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
"People say Microsoft paid 14M$ for using the Rolling Stones song 'Start me up' in their commercials. This is wrong. Microsoft payed 14M$ only for a part of the song. For instance, they didn't use the line 'You'll make a grown man cry'."
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila"
"To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password."
"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents."
This is so true about the BlackBerry addiction. I am STILL looking for more accessories. I don't think I will be using the 2 discounts for Pinstack members but I still want ANOTHER open face case, the one from T-Mobile, for my 7105t LOLOriginally Posted by johnj41
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Lol. Depends on how my PC is behaving.
I really should take offense the comment about spending half your paycheck, but ummm i was looking at my b/f's checkbook today and realized he does..lmao!
Good boyfriend! Hahahahahaha!Originally Posted by JadedBerry
Don't even think about combining tequila and computers... the next day you're in for a harsh hangover and a log of IMs you wish you never sentOriginally Posted by johnj41
Cingular BB 7290
my free blog hosting
LOL! That sounds like the voice of experience!
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
Only on the Stack would you find such interesting literature! I think I'm falling in love.
"A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
- Bernard Bailey