l'm always walking off and leaving my bb on my desk by mistake, and my ... IT & Business Pros forum

zugga no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down Alarm System For Blackberry

Advertisement

l'm always walking off and leaving my bb on my desk by mistake, and my work mates always think it's really funny sending random pin msgs to other people in the company for a laugh!!! a while back the joke was to change my wall paper on my laptop sorted that problem out. wish someone could come up with a program for your bb that when someone moved it an alarm would go off

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Alarm System For Blackberry

You can lock the keys and password-protect it pretty easily. My hubby always gives me strange looks when mine makes noise; so to keep his jealousy at bay I also have mine set where the only noises it can make while holstered are rings for calls and beeps for SMS texts (he is the only one that texts me). So another option for me was holstering it. I also have it set to lock the keys upon holstering.

Nobody has been able to mess with mine at all except to pick it up and ask me about it.

Lovellbird

tried passwords but i'm such a knob head i always forget them:cry: example set up a password for password keeper after 3 hours totally forgot it

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

cheers mate wicked stuff

Ryder no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4013ABD3

Well I guess if you were really serious about it. I have to take mine everywhere with me...so no one really gets a chance to play with it. Most of the people in my family couldn't even figure out how to use it!