On 9/19/05, BlackBerry Made Simple <> wrote: Hi Hayden, I was just thinking – why ... IT & Business Pros forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

28% Discount for PS members from

On 9/19/05, BlackBerry Made Simple <> wrote:

Hi Hayden,

I was just thinking – why don't we make you an Affiliate of our web site. Not sure if it would work, but it's worth a try, if you're interested.

You'll need to set up a paypal account.

This will allow you to get link code that will track purchasers back to your site. I'll pay you $5.50 for every sale! (Paid at the end of the month via Paypal)

We'll need to work together to test out if the links work and may need to get creative with graphics, because I think the links go to specific products, (7100 or FULL keyboard versions of the ebooks). I you're game, I'm happy to work with you to get them up and running.

Thank you,

Would be nice if you could give all members $5.50 off of the sale price. Can you put a text link letting all members who click the your banner on know that they get a $5.50 off the sale price if they purchase from you?

I would like to send that out in this months newsletter to all members if you agree. Thanks.

I can have a coupon code (that you could include in your newsletter). This would give them 28% off (I can’t only discount by % with my system – this equals a selling price of $14.36 – actually $5.59 off) They just enter the coupon code in the shopping cart and click “Update Cart” before they “checkout” (Note: if they forget to “update cart” the code won’t work).

When does your newsletter go out? I need to select an expiration date for the coupon code – how about Oct 15th – what do you think?

Members, look out for this in the next news letter.

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4
    Cant wait...
    Gina-Lisa James, – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace &

Des911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    But it's November now Gina :-(

lizh928 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question so..........

so what ever happened here? any discount? at all????