What is going on wrong here guys, If any one can help it would be ... IT & Business Pros forum

Sean_sd no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301B99C2

Question 180 + Emails a day from Blackberry??

Advertisement

What is going on wrong here guys, If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated. Over the weekend we just got our new BB 8130 I was previously using an 8830. Since switching devices and using the Switch dev. wizard on the new BB desktop software 4.3 I have received over 180 emails from Blackberry reading
    "used to carry data between BB & assosiated server - Do not delete"

If anyone knows what I have done to cause this or a fix pls let me know.

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716

Re: 180 + Emails a day from Blackberry??

You might have to re-install the Desktop Manager and make sure you choose Blackberry Internet Service as the setup option. If you choose Blackberry Enterprise Server, you'll get an extra icon that thinks you're using a BES server and the message "used to carry data between BB & assosiated server - Do not delete" will keep coming up.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Djmarbll View Post
    You might have to re-install the Desktop Manager and make sure you choose Blackberry Internet Service as the setup option. If you choose Blackberry Enterprise Server, you'll get an extra icon that thinks you're using a BES server and the message "used to carry data between BB & assosiated server - Do not delete" will keep coming up.
    absolutely correct. Either uninstall and reinstall the desktop manager or go into the control panel and modify it . Either way select BB internet service rather then BB enterprise/redirector. Make sure you go into menu, options, advanced options, service book, and delete the desktop service book off the phone as well.

jstarluvstina no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241F3204

my wife averages something around that..shes the Sr. Sales Manager @ The New Yorker Hotel.

her batt lasts like 4-6hrs tops!
    DRUGS-Responsible For Teaching America The Metric System.