Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I try the Windows Live Messenger downloaded from wwwmblackberry.com/WindowsLiveMessenger and it doesn seem to work ... RIM Handheld OS forum

romeypr no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I try the Windows Live Messenger downloaded from wwwmblackberry.com/WindowsLiveMessenger and it doesn seem to work with the 8310 loads up very well but says not carried my this handheld does any one know if I can get Windows Live Messenger on the 8310

fmrafeeq no está en línea Stack level 1

Solution to Live Messenger for Curve 8310

On completion of the installation the messenger icon is hidden. So you need to go to the applications by pressing black berry button ( button with dots) then press the same button to see show all command and then select it. Now you will see Live messenger icon on the screen. Then select the messenger icon and unhide it.

Hope this solves many of your problems.

Sparky1254 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I recently deleted BlackBerry Windows Live Messanger from my Pearl. Now I can't find it to download and AT&T tells me it's not available for use anymore and also it is now no longer any place on BlackBerry's site nor here at Pinstack to find to download nor anyplace else I saw it before to download and install.
    GREAT NEWS for any of us trying to retrieve our Windows Live Messenger we lost or are looking for. I finally found a download/install and have installed it.
    Since we can't post URL's here I hope I don't find myself in trouble for giving the following instead.

http colon slash slash www ubergizmo dot com slash fifteen slash archives slash 2008 slash 07 slash windows underscore live underscore messenger underscore hits underscore blackberry dot html

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hmm. When I go to mobile.blackberry.com, the first application link under "What's Hot" is WLM.
    Now, they could be controlling this on a carrier by carrier basis.

Sparky1254 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    An AT&T Agent told me today it's a 3rd party app and he had no help for me to find it. I was looking for the OTA version of it I had originally found in several different places and it simply wasn't there, including mobile blackberry last night, or what I found on BlackBerry's site told me to inquire with my carrier when they would have it available if it wasn't pre-installed on our Berrys. Strange is all I can say. In any
    case, just in case any other stackers out there run into what I did for hours last night this is where I finally found it. I made special point of bookmarking it.

Sparky, It's a New Day!
    Last edited by Sparky1254; 10-04-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123