Hello I have read elsewhere on this forum that there is a version of RIM ... RIM Handheld OS forum

pierre626 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2028B9F

Where to Download RIM OS 2.7a for 957

Advertisement

Hello

I have read elsewhere on this forum that there is a version of RIM OS for the 957 to operate in a BES 4 environment.Does anyone know where i can get this

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm not to sure of that. how ever the download site for your data isp to the bb should may have it.

Also, try asking: http://www.velocitawireless.com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Where to Download RIM OS 2.7a for 957

I am looking for something similar for a 850/950 series device

Teuton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2431C260

Isn't it the one for push email only? I remmy I had a 950 as my first text pager over 5 yrs ago. Pls pardon me as I don't know how old this thread is. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I just read that link and the only device RIM and Velocita Wireless are selling as a data only (no voice) device is the 5790 http://www.blackberry.com/products/b...erry5790.shtml but it doesn't come with the BIS option. It comes with options called eLinkSM Wireless Email Service and Interactive Messaging PLUS Service.

eLink Wireless Email Service
    The eLink Wireless Email Service, offered by Motient Corporation, allows mobile professionals to send and receive email and messages as well as synchronize their tasks and contacts with their PC.
    eLink includes a powerful wireless handheld with integrated email/organizer software, PC charging/docking cradle, PC synchronization software and affordable airtime.
    In addition to advanced two-way messaging, eLink allows users with standard POP3 compliant email systems to extend their desktop email to the handheld.
    For more information, visit the
    eLink Web site.

Interactive Messaging PLUS
    Interactive Messaging PLUS, offered by Cingular Interactive, is an advanced two-way paging service that allows users to send and receive full-length, alphanumeric messages. Users can create custom email, faxes, alphanumeric pages and text-to-voice messages from the palm of their hand.It includes a powerful wireless handheld with integrated email software, an address book and affordable airtime.
    For more information, visit the
    Cingular Web site.

I just checked out those links and neither is being offered anymore. Don't know why they're still there.

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

Crazy, still available on the Rogers (Robbers) Wireless site! Found here: http://www.shoprogers.com/store/wire...8LETSEJKGF86TE
    Quote Originally Posted by pierre626
    Hello

I have read elsewhere on this forum that there is a version of RIM OS for the 957 to operate in a BES 4 environment.Does anyone know where i can get this

I would download this but I don't have a cable/cradle to connect my 950 to my pc.