I don't like fooling around with alpha and beta software. Does anyone know when BBM ... RIM Handheld OS forum

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3

when will bbm 5 get a GA release?

Advertisement

I don't like fooling around with alpha and beta software. Does anyone know when BBM 5 will be released?

and will it be an independent upgrade from RIM, or will it be a module of a full v5.x release?

next question, will there be a 8900 version 5 release?

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not sure but I have been using this beta for a couple of weeks and experienced absolutely no bugs whatsoever. My sister has an 8900 and she can vouch the same. As far as betas goes, this is pretty solid.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.221 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/142

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I've been using it on my Bold with AT&T & my Curve 8330 with nTelos since the beta was leaked... no issues at all...

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah. Nothing like os 5.0 where stuff doesn't work. This seems to work great now
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.221 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/142

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    It will be included in all 5.0 OS' released from RIM. I would also imagine they will make it an available upgrade for those who won't be seeing 5.0. Hayden posted a topic about it here. Being that there is currently a 5.0 OS out there for the 8900, it will definitely receive the new BBM when the new OS is released.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Yidy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ad026e
    I'm usin it 4 a while now it works nice for me 2
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

bluescorpion72 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have had bbm5 for about 2 weeks and today i went to access it and it would not work. i had to remove it and reintall again. now i have to go through the process of reinviting my friends. smh! if this happens again im gonna downgrade and be done with it until the actual release