Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Vista, if you're getting reboots when accessing the memory card, I would suggest to wipe ... RIM Handheld OS forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Advertisement

Vista, if you're getting reboots when accessing the memory card, I would suggest to wipe the hand held, and load a different version of 4.5...I have tried nearly ALL builds (.10, .18, .37, .46, .52), they all seem to give me (as well as stackers) certain errors and such, you would think they would effect everyone they same, but they don't.

So, you may wanna try a different version of the OS, older or newer.........it may help, .10 worked the best for me (so far), and it's the first 4.5, so it varies...that's what I would do, just a suggestion

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~antoinetteL3....I totally understand the suggestion, didn't mean to come off judgemental...vista needs suggestions! And we're all just trying to help

BOOMER04 no está en línea Stack level 1

I Want 4.5

Have A 8100 Pearl - T-mobile Is My Carrier. Can I Upgrade To 4.5 Or Do I Have To Wait For A T-mobile Upgrade? If I Can Upgrade Any Suggestions On Where To Find The Best Way To Upgrade.

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMER04 View Post
    Have A 8100 Pearl - T-mobile Is My Carrier. Can I Upgrade To 4.5 Or Do I Have To Wait For A T-mobile Upgrade? If I Can Upgrade Any Suggestions On Where To Find The Best Way To Upgrade.
    You can upgrade if you like but just so you know your camera probably wont work to well there are still issues with the white balance and if you have colorpearl it also does not work on 4.5

If you do decide to upgrade remember to delete the vender xml file. There are lots of threads on how to upgrade just use search.

boom...you don't necessarily have to wait for TMO, you can upgrade by checking THIS thread.

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    The best OS for the 8100 would of course be the latest. 4.5.0.69. It is a beta, but it's the most stable.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah .69 is the most stable I have found. It seems the later the OS the better the build..
    ~Lauren

vista23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHDD View Post
    The best OS for the 8100 would of course be the latest. 4.5.0.69. It is a beta, but it's the most stable.
    Wow this Os is really stable

jasonrs2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    anyone know the differences between .55 and .69? i'm loving .55 so far... thanks to the guy that posted the link!

vista23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonrs2 View Post
    anyone know the differences between .55 and .69? i'm loving .55 so far... thanks to the guy that posted the link!
    .69 works better for me

Daytona no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anything out newer than .69 yet?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yep, right here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123