Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i am enjoyin my OS 4.5 beta also....but it would be a pleasure if the ... RIM Handheld OS forum

danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3

Advertisement

i am enjoyin my OS 4.5 beta also....but it would be a pleasure if the real one would come out already.....guess the new devices are more important then the new OS....hmmm RIM...

BlueTurboShark no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well like I said on a post before this. I knew it wasn't going to come out until the new phone was released. lol

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've finally had enuff of RIM and its shudda, wudda, cudda , but didn't and won't games!!
    Every other company releases updates at 1 per RIM's 10,000,000 quotients.
    My business's ran fine without RIM, and very soon they will again! Too bad RIM finally became worse than Vista, and I thought that was impossible. Proved me wrong!

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    if you use TMO : DO NOT BUY A NEW BERRY UNTIL 3G is fully implemented (voice and data) AND DO NOT BUY NEW BERRY UNTIL ITS COMPLETELY READY FOR 3G

RIM & Carriers have effectively HOSED all of us dedicated Berry users on OS 4.3/4.5, 4. never gonna be released.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I emailed RIM about the 4.5 OS and its release date and all I got back was an email saying that they are a public company and that all of their updates or any information is available on www.rim.com or www.blackberry.com.

Here is the actual email.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

This email is in response to your request for information regarding a new software release.

In regard to the information you have requested, Research In Motion is a public company, traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "RIM" and on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RIMM". As employees of a public company, we have access to internal information (such as a new product releases, new contracts, product specifications, etc.) that could potentially have an impact on the security's value if disclosed to the public. All publicly available information regarding the company and our products can be found at the following links.

www.rim.com

www.blackberry.com

Thank you again for contacting us and have a wonderful day.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    As employees of a public company, we have access to internal information (such as a new product releases, new contracts, product specifications, etc.) that could potentially have an impact on the security's value if disclosed to the public.
    As if NO disclosing so couldn't have a potential impact on their value. At least for me it went down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12