Okay guys I've dopped to major hot point ppl are looking for 1st the bold ... RIM Handheld OS forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

well o.s up date for att straight from the source

Advertisement

Okay guys I've dopped to major hot point ppl are looking for 1st the bold party release and now software so here u go.
    We are doing one device at a time ranging from mid Oct - Dec. which means that's around the time the bold is having its party.

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05
    thats crap!!!! i just got out on in infinite call loop with AT&T and RIM: neither of which will comment on anything. I called AT&T and they told me that RIM is the one to release that software and that I needed to call them. so I called 877 255 2377 and got RIM tech support and they told me what AT&T told me. They said it is the carrier responsibility to release device updates and they cannot comment about release dates and such. I explained to RIM what AT&T said I and I got an attitude. I hung up and called AT&T back and told them what RIM told me and they addementally reafirmed what they told me the first time I called. So I gave RIM one more try and yet again I was unceremoniously slapped down. Before I got the off the phone I called AT&T in a 3 way call and let them tell each other where i need to go to get the info. AT&T hung up and I gave up.

Folks this isn't my first head ache dealing with supposed upcoming software update for thier devices. The last time dealt with this was with a treo 750 and windows mobile 6. Palm rleased it for every other windows powered treo for every carrier except AT&T. In June 07 the beta of it came out and by NOV 07 every carrier had it except AT&T. It finally came in may 08 6 months behind everyone else.

The fact of the matter is that AT&T doesn't want to thwart its own sales by bettering an old product in lieu of a new one coming out, ie the 9000. Face it, would you go spend big money on a new phone if all of a sudden a free update cames out giving all kinds of new features to you device.. hmmmm Big Money versus free.
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol wow man its called a biz for

PIN/ID
    3115EE05
    well dude it's the truth,, all the treo forums were a buzz witht he same topic earlier this year,, now the bb forums are doing the same. AT&T is a good company by damn why do they have to be so unforth coming

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~tru but trust its honest to god the truth so be lookin

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and it wasn't from customer service

PIN/ID
    3115EE05
    truth be known every verion is the same no matter what carrier you get it from