Anyone know when v4.3 is officially due to be released for the BB 8100? When ... RIM Handheld OS forum

shehanjaro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E70010

v4.3???

Advertisement

Anyone know when v4.3 is officially due to be released for the BB 8100? When it is, will Pinstack carry information on where to download it?

Thanks

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Re: v4.3???

There was a post of a rumor with was saying it will be tomorrow but no one heard of it and i personally don't believe it. But it will be out some time in Q1 2008. Plus there are bunch of threads about this and mods just keep closing them coz there is no point of asking, it will be when it will be.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Everyone is waiting for that upgrade. If it is released you will see it all over the forums.
    ]

shehanjaro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E70010

Thats what i was worried about... why is it being kept a secret?!? I've seen some of the threads that were closed and don't really blame the mods. There were things that shouldn't have been discussed being discussed... but it shouldn't be an offense to inquire about the release date right?

Thanks for the quick response... appreciate it.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

I think everything is kept under a secret is because since RIM didn't release the OS yet so if some one posts some link to it or like password to a torrent if it is a torrent than thats like going againts the copyrights...

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    I think everything is kept under a secret is because since RIM didn't release the OS yet so if some one posts some link to it or like password to a torrent if it is a torrent than thats like going againts the copyrights...
    You answered the reason perfectly with the following edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    I think everything is kept under a secret is because since RIM didn't officially release the OS yet if some one posts some link to it or like password to a torrent if it is a torrent than thats like going againts the copyrights...
    Thank you.

Thread closed.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide