Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Originally Posted by Tberrybraz First post--first BlackBerry kind of want the Orange UK look on ... RIM Handheld OS forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Tberrybraz View Post
    First post--first BlackBerry kind of want the Orange UK look on my phone. I have the BlackBerry Tour and am unsure where to go to get the proper files. Any help would be appreciated. I apologized if bumping old threads is frowned upon.
    welcome to pinstack

Themes are limited right now on the Tour (i've seen news that bplay is selling them now -- but i'm sure you won't find an "orange UK theme on there). Do you have a picture that you can post so we can get the general idea?

Used to (now I haven't tried them on the newer bbs) you could unlock "hidden" vendor themes using this method. Not sure if it will work but could help you out.

Tberrybraz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    welcome to pinstack

Themes are limited right now on the Tour (i've seen news that bplay is selling them now -- but i'm sure you won't find an "orange UK theme on there). Do you have a picture that you can post so we can get the general idea?

Used to (now I haven't tried them on the newer bbs) you could unlock "hidden" vendor themes using this method. Not sure if it will work but could help you out.
    Thanks for the welcome. When I try to edit the .alx file and save it in notepad it says: "Cannot Create blah blah is the make sure file and pathway are correct." They would appear to be correct. Anyone run into this issue?

Thanks again for any assistance. I'm kind of a novice. I did backup my device by the by.

BB24ac no está en línea Stack level 1
    I dont know how to fix jvm error 102 on my bb. I just download Jl_cmder but nothing happens... I feel very frustrated! Could someone help me Please

lagrangejr no está en línea Stack level 1
    oh address changed

davidbun75 no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    trimsssssssssssssssssss

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456