I just recently update my blackberry 8300 OS to 4.2.2.166 (301) platform 2.4.0.73 and now ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Updated OS on 8300 - Media net browser not working

Advertisement

I just recently update my blackberry 8300 OS to 4.2.2.166 (301) platform 2.4.0.73 and now when I attempt to open the Media Net browser home page I recieve the following error:

HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
    You are not authorized to view this page. Please try loading a different page.

I can manually browse to any site with the Media Net browser or the default internet browser but can no longer access the Media Net home page. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Updated OS on 8300 - Media net browser not working

Do you have Tmobile?

If not, then re-load....using the Java Manager (i think that's what it's called)....do a search on "Wipe my phone" and that will come up. Wipe the phone, and then reload the OS...dont forget to back up the address book and stuff.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Updated OS on 8300 - Media net browser not working

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Do you have Tmobile?

If not, then re-load....using the Java Manager (i think that's what it's called)....do a search on "Wipe my phone" and that will come up. Wipe the phone, and then reload the OS...dont forget to back up the address book and stuff.
    I have AT&T. I'll try a wipe when I get home and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.