heebrew313 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23cc4067

unlocking t mobile 7105t

Advertisement

Any luck on unlocking it

CBR900RR no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: unlocking t mobile 7105t

Mine is unlock, just call CS and they will send you the unlock code.

.T...Mobile. BIS BB 8310
    OS v4.5.0.81 (108) PL 2.7.0.78
    DM v4.2.2.14 SP2

cpufixr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203BE346

T-Mobile will give you the code if you have been a customer in good standing for a minimum of 3 months, give customer service a call. You can pay other people for a code, I've seen anywhere from $25-100+. PM me if you want a relaible referral.
    Maine, USA
    8700C on T-Mobile
    203BE346

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I am a newb, and kinda out of it. What do you mean by "unlocking" and what does it do?
    Also, I have a 7105T, can I upgrade my software to 4.1? i have 4.0 right now and I can't get any of the themes that I want. :cry:

dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36

Unlocking means to be able to use other carriers. Currently you probably can only use tmobile but if you were to unlock it you could use Cingular for example.

Yes you can upgrade to 4.1 just do a search and there is a step x step for you

d

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by dwella
    Unlocking means to be able to use other carriers. Currently you probably can only use tmobile but if you were to unlock it you could use Cingular for example.

d
    Again, like I said I am a newb, so bear with me. If it is unlocked, then that means you can just switch services right? That doesn't necessarily mean that you can keep tmobile, but if you are in an area where tmobile doesn't pick up, then bounce over to the cingular towers if they have reception there right? I am just curious because at my house my signal strength with Tmobile SUCKS unless I am standing outside, and then its about a 50/50 chance...I get so SICK of seeing "SEARCHING" appear in my window! :evil:

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Well unlocked is useful for GSM phones. It lets you use your device on other carriers networks. That way if you find that another GSM carrier has better service in you area, you can switch to them and not worry about buying new equipment. It is also good if you travel to different countires. You can buy a local carriers pre-paid SIM card and use your phone for calls at a cheaper rate (instead of using you carriers international charges).