Does anyone know if it's possible to undelete an email from a Blackberry once deleted? ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ablefton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a0f56c

Question Undeleting RIM email?

Advertisement

Does anyone know if it's possible to undelete an email from a Blackberry once deleted? Thanks.
    -------------------------------
    Andrew (Gaithersburg, MD)

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I don't think it is possible
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    if you deleted your BlackBerry device email you should be able to log into your carriers BIS or BES site and resend the service books... should be able to restore your email that way, either that or log into the BIS or BES site and select add new email and put back in the information for your BlackBerry address... hope this helps!!!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Gosh I wish I had asked the question on the stacks rather than calling my carrier when I had the problem some time ago.
    Sorry for the missinformation. Thank you Impak for giving the right answer.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I don't think he meant he deleted the email account, but rather the actual email, in which case depending on how you have the email set up and the amount of time (as in how long ago did you delete it) and service (cell reception) you had and if you had it set to reconcile and mailbox wins, then if you clicked on delete and had good service then it is most likely gone, however depending on the email account, if it was yahoo or hotmail, or something like that then you might be able to log on the PC and check your deleted email folder and see if it is still there.

I mean anyone that thinks they may have deleted an email account (which can only be done by logging on to bis) (or maybe if they deleted the icon for it) would have known how to set it back up, unless by far chance the service rep did if for them, but who knows :P

Now if they are talking about a rim email, meaning their BB email address, I dont know if you can log on anywhere and get them or not, i remember one time I resent service books or registered my phone and got a few old bb address emails that i had once got rid of, but other than that I dont know where you would go from there.
    Last edited by rashard; 07-07-2009 at 04:24 AM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>