Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Bold is coming out on November 4th.... RIM Handheld OS forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

The Bold is coming out on November 4th.

adrian2pm no está en línea Stack level 1
    we have at&t. i triedd loggin in to bis before but i couldnt it say something that my account or number cant access. ..can i just sync through my outlook at work?

thanks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Were you getting your work e-mail before, but aren't now? How did you have it set up before the upgrade?

yes i was getting email before..i followed the steps in one of your links..deleted the xml file...when i go to enterprise activation it says its not activated i put my email and my password i get erroc saying contact the administrator

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I thought you said you were on BIS, not BES? If so, you don't need to do enterprise activation. Do you have a BIS account set up? If so, log in here and resend service books.

it said an account already exist

i tried to sign up but it says user name and password dont exist.

my browser is gone too.
    Last edited by adrian2pm; 10-26-2008 at 01:54 PM.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
    yes i was getting email before..i followed the steps in one of your links..deleted the xml file...when i go to enterprise activation it says its not activated i put my email and my password i get erroc saying contact the administrator
    Do you know if you were ever on a BES server for work email? Go to Options>security options>general settings, scroll to the bottom and see if you have anything that says IT Policy Name:

If there is something there, you were on a BES server. Your BlackBerry admin will have to issue you another activation password so you can set yourself back up.

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    You might need to log into your BIS account a resend the Service Books to enable this feature. Also, please note that this does NOT apply to e-mails already in your Inbox.....only new e-mails since the upgrade.

Go into a Messages folder, press the BB Menu Button and scroll to Options, then go into Email Settings. See if there is an option to Enable HTML Email. If not, go out to your BIS account and resend Service Books.

Thank you for the info! Actually after I made the post I did some digging and found out I needed to send the service books for the BIS accounts...still waiting on the BES admins to enable HTML for the desktop account...still non-the-less I am pleased!!
    WAHTX

“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG!"

~Bill Gates~

ewvarn no está en línea Stack level 2
    Now that the Bold is out on AT&T, why can't we get the upgraded OS for AT&T's other BB's? So frustrating!

mcsd362 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think att is going to wait till they sell a lot of bold's b4 they release the 4.5 and that sucks. I have installed diff 4.5 and I get the same problems with all of them. The ringtones are not loud so I downgraded back to 4.2. So I guess ill wait till the offical att os is released

galileo228 no está en línea Stack level 1

List of new features?

I just upgraded to 4.5 on my 8300 using the vodafone australia/fiji OS.

Noticed a couple of really cool new features, but can anyone point me to a definitive list of what's new in 4.5, particularly since 4.2? Thanks!

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~HTML email support, streaming video capabilities (ie youtube mobile), video recorder for devices with a camera, updated media player(s), updated browser. there are more, but that's pretty much all I use. I upgraded using the vofafone australia as well, havnt had any problems. My ring tones are just as loud, I havnt telsted bluetooth yet, I guess some people found that bluetooth no longer worked? Correct me if I'm wrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12