While uninstalling a magmic.com game i crashed my BB 8700q "POKER BLAST" AND "RAGING RIVER" ... RIM Handheld OS forum

sazodada no está en línea Stack level 2

That daggone jvm error code 102

Advertisement

While uninstalling a magmic.com game i crashed my BB 8700q "POKER BLAST" AND "RAGING RIVER" at work today and spent the entire day with that JVM error code 102. Just beware with those magmic.com games

corean80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20505e5c

Re: That daggone jvm error code 102

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

CrackBerry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BB26E

Hi sazodada,

Did you find a fix for this error?? I got the same problem on a 7100t, let me know please.

Thanks,
    Mike

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

Hi sazodada/CrackBerry, I too have had problems with uploading Magmic games from my PC, including having to send my 'berry away under warranty before it happened again and I found this site. I suspect that once you have set a download/upload/delete in motion, don't interrupt the process. Thats the only way I think I would have done things differently. Incidentally, they gave me some free games for my trouble when I complained, try it!

sazodada no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry i took so long to get back but i did find the fix. after messing with T-mobile tech spt for @ 45 mins and them wanting to send me out a refurb 8700 i said screw that. Here's how (1) Make sure you have a copy of your last backup (VIP unless you wanna start from scratch). (2) go to http://software.se.t-mobile.com/ and download the latest software for your handheld (3) follow this sequence exactly -> with the newly downloaded Blackberry Desktop Manager started. Take the battery out of your handheld and then hook your handheld to your pc. Nothing will happen. Now place the battery back in the handheld and it will start loading the software. Follow the prompt to load the software. *** you will be prompted to check if you wanna keep the info that's currently on your handheld (VIP check "NO") or you will end up with the same crap that's causing you unit to have that JVM Error code 102. when completed just go back and restore your unit with the last backup you had previous to adding that magmic software. That's it !!