Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by BlackBerry8800 OK its the 22nd still NADA Yeah. they never seem to ... RIM Handheld OS forum

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: T-mobile blackberry curve OS update!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerry8800
    OK its the 22nd still NADA
    Yeah. they never seem to be on time. Same thing with the new 8100 software. Said it would be out a certain date and then came out 3-4 days later.

PIN/ID

its actually out

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Of course its out silly. Heh. I actually got your post earlier but its been so busy at work that I couldn't respond. But its out. Happy upgrading~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

the calls are still not seamless.... i notice no service improvement with the upgrade to x.180

the phone works pretty well, so i dont have that much issue, but im nearing the warranty exchange for the fact that it keeps shutting off on its on (no restart either)
    I'm a born again Androider

turbohonda85 no está en línea Stack level 1

do not uprgrade to this software. it is much slower than the .171 version and the wifi improvement is still not noticable. I have had more issues with my curve since the upgrade than i ever had with all my blackberry's combined.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~what type of issues are you having. I've not notoced any lagging in my device. Its not rinning slow at all. And its a great handoff from edge to uma. What issues are you running into.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Wow you are the only one that I have seen or read that prefers .171 everyone else prefers .175 or .180 and this includes the T-Mo BB reps that I have talked to. I too would be interested in what probs you experienced as .175 and .180 fixed a lot of the UMA and internet issues I and others were having.

curvin300 no está en línea Stack level 2

hey when do you guys think that new OS 4.3 will come out? I do want that taking video feature!!!

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    yea... id like a new update.. anyone hear a release date or rumors?

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    same aswell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Is anyone else P***ed Off - about the non-release of 4.3/4.5 for Curve?

Same thing happened when I had 8700, waiting forever for a release of an update. Hard to get excited about new berry models and new hardware/OS features when your current product gets ignored.

Or I am just overeacting?
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post

Same thing happened when I had 8700, waiting forever for a release of an update. Hard to get excited about new berry models and new hardware/OS features when your current product gets ignored.

I dunno. It seems to me we all get a little carried away and forget we are a little spoiled with the BB's. We are so used to the fact that RIM releases new software and updates/upgrades the phones abilities that we forget 95% of the other manufacturers do not. Their answer to bugs and such is to wait til the next model comes out and buy that. It seems a little long of a wait but overall RIM has been pumping out OS releases fairly consistently. Generally every 6-8 months.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post

take a valium... it may never come out... ive got rim covering my psychotherapy due to the stress of the 4.5 release. 4.5 seems to be ghostware for the curve.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    peguero & jzarowitz

The curve has an os upgrade coming just the same as other models. The OS is in beta and is still changing. There are some bugs that the 4.5.0.18 has. There is even wind of an updated OS 4.5.0.28 (give or take a number). Until it is stable for ALL phones that will be eligible for the upgrade it won't be released. I can verify there is an OS for the 8320 curve. Be patient and realize that when you get it you won't have to worry about added signal issues and random kinks that could frustrate the heck out of you enough to the point you downgrade your OS!

It's close
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    peguero & jzarowitz

The curve has an os upgrade coming just the same as other models. The OS is in beta and is still changing. There are some bugs that the 4.5.0.18 has. There is even wind of an updated OS 4.5.0.28 (give or take a number). Until it is stable for ALL phones that will be eligible for the upgrade it won't be released. I can verify there is an OS for the 8320 curve. Be patient and realize that when you get it you won't have to worry about added signal issues and random kinks that could frustrate the heck out of you enough to the point you downgrade your OS!

It's close
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I respect the beta process, but does it make sense to be launching a new model with OS 4.6 and not have 4.5 finished and released?
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast