Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ok.... what were to happen if I freaked out and hit cancel and it didn't ... RIM Handheld OS forum

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Ok.... what were to happen if I freaked out and hit cancel and it didn't do anything at all?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    LOL>...nothing, you just canceled the back up....breathe...go outside for a walk...come back, restart the backup...and walk away slowly! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

yeah but hitting cancel didnt do anything. nothing is happening on the screen what so ever. Should I end the program and restart and do it again?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Also if you are worried that it is freezing on weathereye uninstall it from your device before you start again..assuming you freak and hit cancel.... You can always add it back.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by grymtyrant@msn. View Post
    yeah but hitting cancel didnt do anything. nothing is happening on the screen what so ever. Should I end the program and restart and do it again?
    If it is truely frozen then yes. Make sure if you do this when you get back and try again that you are not running alot of other things on the pc. Also before you reconnect reboot your BB as well.

Its done! Seems to be working fine. Thank you all for your help. I would have been completely lost without all of you.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Awesome glad it finally worked out for you..

aaronnieves no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305F72EB
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Congrats.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Is the OS showing in control panel/Add&Remove programs? I hve in the past had the device software need to be re-installed after deleting and reinstalling the DM
    I just upgraded to DM 4.7 and all three of the device OS's I had installed on my p-c disappeared. I had to re-install each of them to the p-c, delete the vendor file and all was well. Can't remember for sure but I think it happens EVERY time is upgrade DM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Now that you mention it, I believe you're right, JB. I recently upgraded DM to 4.7, went to check to see if the OS is still there and lo and behold, sheeza gone!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234