I upgraded my os and it went very smooth but a few questions first there ... RIM Handheld OS forum

kamelwithak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E127A8

sprint 8330 4.5.0.77

Advertisement

I upgraded my os and it went very smooth but a few questions first there where no preloaded pictures? Second the right alt/enter to lock the keyboard doesn't work. And for whatever reason I can't dl the sprint music store anyone with similar problems or any solutions

Thx in advance
    Pierre Kamel

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm guessing this wasn't an official sprint os download.....

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kamelwithak View Post
    I upgraded my os and it went very smooth but a few questions first there where no preloaded pictures? Second the right alt/enter to lock the keyboard doesn't work. And for whatever reason I can't dl the sprint music store anyone with similar problems or any solutions

Thx in advance

some of the OS releases do not come with preloaded pics and what not.

as for the short cuts, maybe check out this thread and you will find some useful info.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=51115

I don't ever use the music store deal, anyone here that does? any ideas?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    because its not a sprint official the music store and music radio is not loaded in the new os.. thats unfortunate but hey at least u can use an 8 gig memory card now.. i guess thats a possitive.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can always try to install a copy of the Sprint 4.3.0.127 handheld software, delete the vendor.xml from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader and locate the .cod file for the music store in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8330-v4.3.0.127_P3.x.x.x\Java and move it to the 8330-v4.5.x.x_Px.x.x.x directory, start up the desktop manager, connect the phone, and it may just install. Might have to try the app loader portion of the application.

kamelwithak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    Thanks guys really appreciate the help~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

aznsoljahx510 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    askme

error 507

i did used the jl_cmdr to remove the 4.5 os i did to my 8330 now im having trouble putting the 4.3 or even the 4.5 back in since the computer not detecting the phone any more, it not that it dont detect it but it saying that my handheld not using a version that it reconize

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are you receiving an error on the phone, possible Error 507? If not, go ahead, remove the desktop manager software and reinstall.

Check C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and make sure any vendor.xml gets deleted. You can also try download the USB modem drivers in addition when you redownload the desktop software. Scroll down on the blackberry site.

Doess jl_cmdr recognize the phone? If so, you can always perform a wipe through this method and then reinstall using the desktop manager. Do not freak out if you get a 507 error after the wipe, it is supposed to do that, just plug in the phone, open desktop manager, and it should start to install the software. If not, open the app loader and go from there.

gmauricio16 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys. im new to blackberry phones. and well im very interested in upgrading to 4.5 OS but i dont know where to download the upgrade. please help me guys.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by gmauricio16 View Post
    hey guys. im new to blackberry phones. and well im very interested in upgrading to 4.5 OS but i dont know where to download the upgrade. please help me guys.
    You can go here and find one compatable with your device if your carrier doesnt offer it you can use another carriers version. Then go here to learn how to do it.

thanks "moderncowboy"
    i managed to download the 4.5os but im stuck in the part where i have to open up the desktop manager then application loader and its supposed to recognize that im ready for an upgrade. but i doesnt. and well i dont know what else to do im stuck. someone please help me. i would be very grateful.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Have you deleted the ALX file that could be the problem~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

where do i find that?