I just finised installing 4.5 (Virgin Mobile) and was hoping to see the option to ... RIM Handheld OS forum

rommon no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Sprint 8130

Advertisement

I just finised installing 4.5 (Virgin Mobile) and was hoping to see the option to MMS in the menu. I still do not see that and only have option for SMS. What needs to be done to have this feature? Any help appreciated.

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284
    if you have sprint i belive you are out of luck as with some other carriers they lock it you can gett he email lin from carrier websites and send just about anything and when you close transfer blutooth lol hop that helps

amitb101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah sprint dont have MMS which suck *** i dont even know why they took it out..
    its like some1 woke up one day and like "wont it be fun to just remove MMS on the new 8130 just to screw with ppls" its poop

bladeberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318b6284
    Quote Originally Posted by amitb101 View Post
    Yeah sprint dont have MMS which suck *** i dont even know why they took it out..
    its like some1 woke up one day and like "wont it be fun to just remove MMS on the new 8130 just to screw with ppls" its poop

lol it is quite ignorant we spend much more money i have simply everything plan but all the unsmartphones have it lol

rommon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for letting me know guys.