View Poll Results: MobFinance is usefull!

1. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Agree

1 100.00%
  • Disagree

0 0%

Currently I found a very easy-to-use Inverstor assistant software designed for mobile phones. Now I ... RIM Handheld OS forum

robert_lee no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Soft Recommendation: Finance assistant for BlackBerry

Currently I found a very easy-to-use Inverstor assistant software designed for mobile phones. Now I have installed it on my Nokia E61. It helps me to get quote information and manage my portfolios anytime and anywhere just via my phone. I found it is a very efficient way compared with managing my portfolios via a PC based finance software, since lots of time I am away from my PC. But my phone is always with me.

Following is a brief introduction of "MobFinance":
    "MobFinance is a new generation of Cell/SmartPhone based investor assistant. It offers a broad range of trade information about stocks, mutual funds, and derivatives from major markets including NYSE, NASDAQ, etc. With MobFinance, an investor can monitor his entire portfolio by retrieving stock quotes and live charts showing intraday, weekly and 12 month graphs through Internet directly from your mobile phone anywhere at any time. Its data charts also enable an investor to observe the price trend and capture momentum. WAP proxy is fully supported and five different language support meets the needs of multi-national investors.
    MobFinance makes instant finance information is at investors’ hand. A must-have for any mobile investor!"

You can find more detailed info and download a free trial at IMOBLIFE'shomepage The company has publish a version for BlackBerry on Handango(see attachment), I am waiting for it too.

If you have any good mobile finance software to recommend, please reply me. This is very useful! Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Soft Recommendation: Finance assistant for BlackBerry

Thank you for the info. With the right tweaking this could be turned into a 5 star review!