I waited for the official release of the 4.5 from verizon for my 8330.installed it ... RIM Handheld OS forum

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2

so i waited all this time..

Advertisement

I waited for the official release of the 4.5 from verizon for my 8330.installed it last night after backing everything up and now it seems that mms is not working correct(took 3 attempts to send a pic-no issues previous to install) and my phone is moving a bit slower than before install.I'm thinking I might go back to the original os,but I'm not really sure how to do that.. Any ideas ?? Thanx

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    to downgrade, you simply need to uninstall the 4.5 from your control panel/add or remove apps.

then reinstall the old 4.3 to your PC. desktop manager will recognize the downgrade and prompt you to choose.

floex712 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try reprogramming your phone, I did the update Nov 3 2008 around 1030pm (last night at the time of this response) and it works great. *228 Send listen for the options and do option 1 so it'll fully reprogram and/or do a hard reset (leaving the phone on and pulling out the battery). Should work, if not, you'll need to contact VZW. However it should work.

PROCUT08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Go To Bis Site And Resend Your Service Books

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Think it is good now. Thank you all~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    to downgrade, you simply need to uninstall the 4.5 from your control panel/add or remove apps.

then reinstall the old 4.3 to your PC. desktop manager will recognize the downgrade and prompt you to choose.
    Can't you just load the last backup you did prior to installing upgrade?