So... I downloaded the newest Rogers OS for my T-Mobile Pearl (v4.2.1.94). Install went smoothly, ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ABMdesign no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Small Problem with New Rogers OS on TMO Pearl

Advertisement

So... I downloaded the newest Rogers OS for my T-Mobile Pearl (v4.2.1.94). Install went smoothly, everything looked perfect. Then I loaded my custom plazmic theme back onto my Pearl (Mac Theme posted here if anyone else wants to give it a look-see:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...3-post534.html).
    Problem is, the BB Maps icon is showing up as the default TMO maps icon with default mouse over effect. Also, it is out of order; automatically sent to the end of the line. It's almost as if my Pearl is reading "maps" as a new, different app and not as the BB maps app that I created a new icon for. My custom BB maps icon is nowhere to be found. Selecting the "Show All" option dosen't make it come out of hidding. Has anyone else run into anything similar?
    I guess I should be thankful that this is my only issue, but it is still annoying!
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Small Problem with New Rogers OS on TMO Pearl

did you go back to plazmic to make sure you put the right icon in? i know, sounds silly, but i've done that before...missed one, in an hurry?

ABMdesign no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Small Problem with New Rogers OS on TMO Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    did you go back to plazmic to make sure you put the right icon in? i know, sounds silly, but i've done that before...missed one, in an hurry?
    Yea, thats a ligit question. I have been known to miss the obvious.
    The correct icon was loaded. In fact, the theme worked perfectly before I installed v.94.
    I even went back, re-linked the icon in plasmic, exported it, and re-installed it on my BB. Same issue; "maps" icon is old TMO default. I will download some new themes off this site, and make a few more to load as well. I will report back and let you know if the problem is only with my MAC THEME, or if it's across the board.