Noticed since I upgraded my 8310 on AT&T to 4.5.0.110 I have several calenders. Looks ... RIM Handheld OS forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Several calenders with 4.5??

Advertisement

Noticed since I upgraded my 8310 on AT&T to 4.5.0.110 I have several calenders. Looks like one for each email address I have. Is there a place where I can learn more about this? Not sure why I would want them but why are they tied to email accounts?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I have six e-mail addresses that come to my BlackBerry, three of them work and/or business related, so when I create calendar entries, I can color code them accordingly and know to which account/business they belong.

Granted, you can only sync with one e-mail address in Outlook, but this is for when you create the calendar entries directly on the device.

So when I sync with outlook does it copy all or just one? And if so can I control which one? Thanks

You can only sync one Outlook calendar, so whatever e-mail you have set up in Outlook is the one that will sync up on your device.

On your device, go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. Make sure those entries match up with the e-mail address you have set up in Outlook.

I don't have any emails setup in outlook. I do sync the device with it but don't use outlook too much. Next time I bring it up I will see what is on it. Can I switch the defalt calender? Seems like every time I open it to put something new in it, it is on an email I would not want to use as much.

Yes, on your device you can switch the default calender by going to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. CICAL is your default calendar and CMIME is your default e-mail address.

Thanks, I had looked under option in the calender but not under advanced option. Knew there was a way to do it just needed alittle help in finding it