my provider (T-Mobile) is referring me to BlackBerry for a driver or updated app; and ... RIM Handheld OS forum

darnovitz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DAB1D4

RIM BlackBerry 8700g Need Vista Driver To Sync

Advertisement

my provider (T-Mobile) is referring me to BlackBerry for a driver or updated app; and BB is referring me back to T-Mobile for answers. anyone know when the Vista drivers will become available? running Vista RC2, build 5744.

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: RIM BlackBerry 8700g Need Vista Driver To Sync

I would imagine that when Vista is officially released to the public at the end of this month, we'll all see updated drivers for alot of things that we aren't going to find right now. My guess is you'll just have to wait for it to be released and see what happens.
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Won't it run it vista's compatible mode it has? Or is it disabled as soon as you installed it? Could try the windows forums for help making it run.

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

I'm not sure it's going to matter. He's running Vista RC2 (release candidate 2) which is about 3 candidates away from the final version. When Vista comes out at the end of the month, we'll see a scramble of companies trying to update their drivers if they haven't done so already so that users can accomplish tasks with their new OS. Even now, I have a brand new laptop that is Vista ready (I get the upgrade free at the end of the month), and already having contacted several of my hardware companies to find Vista Drivers for this computer has been madness. Many haven't found a compatibility with the Vista MS drivers yet.
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

jhenny no está en línea Stack level 1

how i upgrade my 8700