I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT... I've run into a few things with the ... RIM Handheld OS forum

gabrielmontague no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FFBF1D

Reverting to Previous BlackBerry OS

Advertisement

I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT... I've run into a few things with the new T-Mobile upgrade. It's actually slower to me and gets hung up..... ALOT. Also, with the BB Today theme which I use ALOT, I don't like the way it's formatted now. It's kinda NOT RIM, but just the update and stuff. I'd like to revert back to the old until it's been around for a while. I love the calculator though. Can someone post information on how to go back to the old, or send a link to the old Handheld software? You can also email it to me.

_Gaby

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Reverting to Previous BlackBerry OS

here is the link to assist with downgrading, but i do not know where to get the previous OS if we are speaking of .64. Someone may have it hosted somewhere. if i find it i will post it. Welcome to the stacks, post back with any questions or issues. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...g_systems.html

gabrielmontague no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FFBF1D

Thanks! Let me try that. I'll let you know how it works. I have the disc that came with my BB, does it have the old OS on it?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielmontague
    Thanks! Let me try that. I'll let you know how it works. I have the disc that came with my BB, does it have the old OS on it?
    Nope only the old DM.