okay, one of my users is getting the 'no message service configured...' error. he has ... RIM Handheld OS forum

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

resend service books...

Advertisement

okay, one of my users is getting the 'no message service configured...' error. he has a t-mobile 7105t, and we have no bes. when i go into service books, all i see is provisioning, yho and bbimconfig. so, i know i need to push out all the missing service books to him, but, i don't know where to get them. can i get them in alx format and install via dm?

oh, yeah, i also upgraded his dm, deleted vendor.xml and tried to update his bb software, thinking it would push the sb's at the same time, but he's already at the latest on his bb.

sorry if this is all noobie stuff, but, hell, i am a noob!

thx!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: resend service books...

Hello Shmengie,

He/she can either go to Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table/Click/Register Now to resend the service books followed by a battery pull reset or log onto TMO.com and resend them from there.

thx for that. getting close now. so, it looks like i have a full compliment of sb's now...EXCEPT for cmime, which is the e-mail sb, right? in any event, we're still getting the 'no message service...' message.

thx again for any further help...

okay, i got it. thx for your help. re-sending the registration didn't really help. but re-sending the sb's via t-mo did the trick. thx again.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Glad you got it fixed. Resending the SB via the carrier is always a better/more complete option.