For ramble im, i have question. Is the program free to use?..like what does it ... RIM Handheld OS forum

killaacam no está en línea Stack level 1

Question ramble im/internet usuage

Advertisement

For ramble im, i have question. Is the program free to use?..like what does it use ur text messagin limit or kb limit? if i leave the ramble im open will run kb per sec i need an awser to dat, if some1 knows?..also when loading a page on the BB i kno it take certain kb..but there is no time limit if it stays up correct..? jus making sure because i dont have a data plan yet

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: ramble im/internet usuage

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~anytime you use a program that has to connect like IM, weather etc. It takes data usage if I was you I would get a data plan as soon as possible if you don't want to get slammed with a high bill.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I would agree with getting a data plan. There are numerous things that you do on your BB that require data, and depending on how your provider charges for pay as you go data usage, it could be a large bill.

Similar thread...
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ght=data+usage

Also, see how much data can really be used... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ght=data+usage

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ If you're going to use Ramble on a regular basis I would highly suggest getting the unlimited bb data plan. I'm not sure how often data is transmitted but you have to think about it like this...buddies logging on and off, pulling of messages, and buddy status changes. Those are all something to consider.

zycron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D2F2C1

~via BB

Tmobile charges sms rates for this. I had to upgrade to their 14.99 package for unlimited text after being slammed with a big bill.

-mike

clmccullough no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    324A7733

Yeah on Sprint you'll really need to get the $39.99 unlimited everything plan. The only problem that I have with Ramble is that is doesn't stay logged in all the time when I holster me BB. No biggie as I have gotten used to loggin back in once unholstered. Outside of that I've very happy with the product.

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

just load up all the im software programs so you can use data and make good use of your data package. That will end up saving you a lot of money in the long run.
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY