do i need to upgrade my desktop manager to upgrade os or can i be ... RIM Handheld OS forum
questions about upgrading
do i need to upgrade my desktop manager to upgrade os or can i be running any dm ??? also i was wondering if it is worth upgrading to 4.5 and what was the best one to get.
Christopher, most people upgrade the DM to 4.6 when upgrading to a 4.5 OS.
You'll add HTML e-mails and Docs2Go above and beyond your 4.3 OS, as well as a few other things as listed below:
If you have any BlackBerry Curve or the BlackBerry 8820 or 8830, you'll get:
• BlackBerry Maps with Points of Interest (H)
• Improved media player with playlist support and automatic playlist generation (H)
• Voice note recording (H)
• Video recording on Curve models (H)
• Streaming support for YouTube and Sling Player (H)
• Microsoft Office document editing with DocumentsToGo (H)
• Native format attachment downloading (S)
• HTML e-mails (S)
• Over-the-air device upgrades (S)
• Free/busy calendar lookup (S)
• Searching the server for old e-mail messages (S)
thanks alot, can you pin me i have a few questions that maybe you can help me with
my pin 31bb0080
Feel free to post your questions here, Christopher!
I'm listening to my favorite Chicago radio station through my device right now and can't get to messaging right now!
haha ok sounds good, thanks again
hey roger where do i find the vendor file again?
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader.
Here are the detailed instructions.
Keep us posted!
Tags for this Thread