Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6263646566676869 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1021

i am running .69 and befor that .55 and both of them i have been ... RIM Handheld OS forum

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

Advertisement

i am running .69 and befor that .55 and both of them i have been having a problem with mms once in a while it will send one but it takes forever plus if someone respondes on the mms i wont get it it has to be done seperate and for the most part if i try and send a second mms it wont go it just sits there until i reboot any one having this problem

freshnode no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down 4.5 Bug on 8100

So I was using 4.5 (the latest version ending in .69), and was going out my day using my phone.. when randomly I pick it up and it displays an error stating my device has changed and that my contact list was deleted.

Anyone else experience this?
    BlackBerry News, Reviews, & Updates - BerryReporter.com

phil0sophic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry You have this issue, I have had 4.5 for a couple of weeks and nothing like this on my Pearl.

Logical_psycho no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248711DD
    I am trying to load the 4.5.0.69 beta but the dm wont see it help please no vendor file found did a wipe ji com nothing seems to work thanks

lgkpkt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys, I have read lots of pages of OS 4.5 upgrade info but have been unable to determine the following:

What is the most stable version of 4.5 to run on an 8830we (Verizon)?
    And, in regard to the installation and usage of whatever version this might be, is there any particular advice I should be made aware of?

FYI: The reason I am upgrading from 4.4.2.whatever is because I can't view youtube videos, I can't use moodio.fm to stream, and basically that kind of stinks. If I can do all of that with 4.3 or something more stable I'm all ears... just need to know what will give me the least hassle!

Thanks for any and all help!!!!!
    Last edited by lgkpkt; 08-31-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: needed to add "thanks!" and more info...

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    ive been noticing recently that theres a memory leak with .69. for the first couple weeks it was installed everything was fine. it could have to do with me installing dexrex though.

X8dragon8X no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5 hourglass

hey im running a 4.5 on my blackberry 8310 and its been running fine for a couple days now. but then all of a sudden this hourglass thing keeps popping up for no reason and its been doing that for a day now. does anyone know the reason for this?

ivwshane no está en línea Stack level 2
    My phone only does this when I go to certain websites (boygeniusreport.com for example).

I believe it's some sort of java or script issue and the bb just gets stuck in a loop.

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sometimes it can be a memory issue. Do a battery pull. Delete any unnecessary messages, applications, etc.

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFire View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sometimes it can be a memory issue. Do a battery pull. Delete any unnecessary messages, applications, etc.
    x2

or try and run the memory cleaning applet

lgkpkt no está en línea Stack level 1
    I took the leap...

.77 is awesome so far

great new browser

streaming from moodio is flyyyyyyyyyy as anything!

Also did not do wipe before install, backed up, installed .77 on xp machine, deleted vendor.xml, opened up DM and ran the update. re-init took about twenty minutes as expected, and everything seems to have been restored properly. So far so good...

wheew...

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I also suffer from the same problems now and then on my 8100.. Done everything mentioned above and still have problems from time to time. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    have you installed any apps recently? not all apps are up to 4.5
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

ibbtexas no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does ANYONE know of a 8320 4.5 release that renders CNN videos properly?
    Currently on 4.5.0.69...
    Thanks Lots !!!

X8dragon8X no está en línea Stack level 1
    ive done a battery pull twice and the problem is still there. it has nothing to do with being on the internet either. its just constantly there and lagging my phone too when i open apps. all my apps are up to compatible and there arent that many apps on my phone. i just found out that its also draining my battery too.