Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 616263646566676869 LastLast

has there been any beta progression beyond .69 for the 8320??? or did RIM plug ... RIM Handheld OS forum

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46

Advertisement

has there been any beta progression beyond .69 for the 8320??? or did RIM plug all the leaks....:-)
    before you guys beat me up i am not asking for a beta just asking if there has been any progression
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    not that Im aware of. I think that 69 is just to new for another upgrade to be released. Rim is still probably working on it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nothing that I've heard of. Hopefully we're close to the long-awaited "official" release from our carriers!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by zav7zeuq View Post
    can anyone tell me what is the noticeable differences if i go from 4.5.0.55 to 4.5.0.69 on att 8310 , my 4.5.0.55 working good except for one crash at very begining due to a 4.2 theme load i'm thinking, everything else ok for last 2 weeks or so since i d/l .55, is it worthwhile to .69?
    No. I've given .69 a few days and you're basically swapping one bug for another. They did some nice little fixes like the transfer bug (when you wish to move pictures within the phone) and opening email attachments are smoother, but the volume issue is still there and there are new bugs such as retention of theme settings after reboot, memory leak after shorter amount of time (though the initial start gives more room than .55 since it seems they've truncated .69's install size on the phone).

Two steps forward, one step back. Stick with .55 if you don't have .69.

Jayadith no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Well I tried several version of da 4.5 OS n 1 main prob I noticed is the sound was damn low..(Music, alert tones n everythin)... I mean on da 4.2 OS it's louder dan a a SE K850 n even a N82 n al.. But on da new os it's hopeless.. Ya also the memory prob n ya I also hate the browser.. Usin opera is damn easier dan the new browser..

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2
    So far out of all of them I like the .52 from orange UK the best. I've had an issue with the ones after where I couldn't get my UMA to work. The wifi works fine but I need that UMA. Haven't really had any problems with the d.52 love the new browser(yay youtube!)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_cajun View Post
    has there been any beta progression beyond .69 for the 8320??? or did RIM plug all the leaks....:-)
    before you guys beat me up i am not asking for a beta just asking if there has been any progression
    Yes there has. There is a .71 and a .76 for GSM models. Actually, theres higher builds than that.

For CDMA users, I saw that .77 was in out for 8130, 8330 & 8830.

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~can some give me the correct settings for the BB browser

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    lordhavmercy,

You having some issues? What issues are you having?
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

jaywalker no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys. Running .69 here and have an issue with my data services plan (Carrier: t-mo.) Ever since I updated my OS, I haven't been able to connect to the internet using my EDGE connection. Wifi works fine. I searched for hours and hours to find a solution but I didn't come across anything. Suggestions? Thx in advance.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywalker View Post
    Hey guys. Running .69 here and have an issue with my data services plan (Carrier: t-mo.) Ever since I updated my OS, I haven't been able to connect to the internet using my EDGE connection. Wifi works fine. I searched for hours and hours to find a solution but I didn't come across anything. Suggestions? Thx in advance.
    Have you tried the usual fixes, clearing browser cache, battery pull, sacrificing a virgin to Jim Balsillie, etc? Is your EDGE signal in all capitals? You can also try reloading OS. Sometimes a fresh install is the cure all.

Tried clearing the cache, pulled battery out many times, been wanting to sacrifice a virgin but haven't yet. There is no indication of "EDGE" on top of my screen at all (where it would usually be.) I just wiped my BB and clean installed .69 but the problem is still there.

On another note: I went to Adv. Options > Host Routing Table and have no entries. I tried to Register Now but the message I get is this, "Registration message queued. It will be sent once data coverage is available."

I'm a tech savvy person but I don't know what to do from here

Errr! Another thing I should mention is that I'm redirected to t-mobile directly when dialing my voicemail number. I think this is a clear signal for me to downgrade. I just might have to.

Fantom1023 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wold love to get a hold of anything newer than .69 BUT, it is going to be very difficult to do so because anyone who does have anything larger than .69(ie.76) likely got it loaded to their phone directly without the ease of a fileshare. That is why it will be so hard to find. I sure hope we are closer to an official release now!

Quote Originally Posted by jaywalker View Post
    Tried clearing the cache, pulled battery out many times, been wanting to sacrifice a virgin but haven't yet. There is no indication of "EDGE" on top of my screen at all (where it would usually be.) I just wiped my BB and clean installed .69 but the problem is still there.

On another note: I went to Adv. Options > Host Routing Table and have no entries. I tried to Register Now but the message I get is this, "Registration message queued. It will be sent once data coverage is available."

I'm a tech savvy person but I don't know what to do from here
    Well, I just resolved my own issue. Didn't know my account was past due Everything's ok now.