CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

^i dont remember there ever being a check

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7
    Quote Originally Posted by capp81 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I finally got 4.5 to load on my 8130 and I see I lose the "roam only" feature. That is a big thing for me. Most likely switching back to 4.3. Plus where is the html email setting? I can't find it anywhere.
    Yeah, this is a feature that TMo made sure to have left out, specifically so that people could not cancel their contracts with them because of it. HTML should be enabled already. You might have to resend service books by going to the email setup page and scrolling down to "service books." Then when you get an HTML email you can push the menu button then scroll down to "get images" and there you go!
    "That was why I had got into my car and headed West, because when you don't like it where you are you always go West. We have always gone West." - Jack Burden

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    ^i dont remember there ever being a check
    oh, what used to be there? it's been so long since i've had 4.2 i don't even remember, lol!
    "That was why I had got into my car and headed West, because when you don't like it where you are you always go West. We have always gone West." - Jack Burden

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnorwood1 View Post
    Actually it was leaked on the 24th and I got it on the 26th, but, yeah... I'm the one who started the .69 threads on PinStack...

This OS was not leaked on CB until 7-30. BWG was the guy who did so. His 1st post ever was on 7-30. So if you got it on the 26th, why were you thanking him for this OS on 7-30??
    Also, on 7-29 you posted a thread HERE asking questions about reinstalling .55 but you "supposedly" had .69 4 days prior.
    You also posted HERE which was the day .69 "really" leaked talking about having the OS. Keep in mind, this is the same day you thanked BWG, who leaked the OS, on CB for ( your quote) " OS 4.5.0.69 rel92 for 8310. Thank you bwg!!!
    (Sorry, I can't post the thread, I don't use CrackBerry as much as PinStack...)"

I am not a stalker or anything, but I cannot STAND for people lying on a doggone website!!! I saw you post and lie about it. Then I called you out on it, and you STILL lied about it! And to top it off, lied about when it was leaked, and you had it 4 days before any member of any other BB forum. There is NO sense in this. Nobody is any better than any one else. So theres no reason to lie about a freakn beta.
    Last edited by JasonHDD; 08-05-2008 at 01:23 AM.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Easy Boys....Keep it Civil

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have kept it civil. But, this just erks me to the fullest!!! Everybody knows this OS was NOT leaked until 7-30. If you don't believe me, just ask the guy who lost his job on 7-30 for doing so. Then after I call him out, he lies again, I guess totally forgetting that his previous post would expose the lie itself. I just don't get it. What the need to lie? C'mon, this is a forum.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Wow, I feel a little weirded out by this. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I agree 100% with Jason that lying on the forums has absolutely no point...you may be able to fool some people but in the end you are only really fooling yourself. I do think Jason kept it quite civil and did not flame without doing his due diligence and doing some research before posting this. Now back on to beta talk ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    wow, so how is this os working out? any issues so far? i think this whole beta thing is going crazy, there is a newer version of beta every week so it seems.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go jasonHHD I have said this before jason knows what he is talking about same guy says he has no memory with .69 but I do on a 8320 any body eales notice any thing ? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

althethird no está en línea Stack level 1

Birthday and Anniversary fields

Finally! I've installed the 4.5.0.51 beta OS onto my 8830 and now have the option to add birthday and anniversary dates to contacts. Its' been awhile since I've read about the additional features and updates in the new OS; but, I'm estatic that I no longer have to add these dates to the calendar. Love the new look too. Wahoo!!!

Of additional note, only bugs I've noticed so far is the wacky sound to ringtones that are bundled with the OS, I still need to use Softrest because of a memory leak (no noticable improvement from 4.2.X), and the "get images" option does not display all images in the emails.

Overall... very pleased.

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49
    I didnt do an upgrade from .42 until now with .69 and wow....its amazingly faster as well as no more signal problems with WiFi or EDGE. All my programs work flawlessly and overall I could see myself happy with .69 as I dont really see any other way they could improve the builds for me.
    I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that it won't work.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am currently using .46. I am having quite a few problems so I got .55.

When I opened DM it said "There is an update available" and I chose "Upgrade Now."

I went through all the options and it within seconds it said update was complete. My OS is still .46. I'm not sure why it didn't load .55.

Any ideas?
    ~Lauren

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    did you delete the vendor file ?
    just a shot in the dark here....
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes I did. And I tried several times after that and it's still not working. I am re-downloading the OS, and then going to try. I'll let you know if that works.
    ~Lauren