Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by yozpalang running .46 on 8320 and i dont see this Quincy any ... RIM Handheld OS forum

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    running .46 on 8320 and i dont see this Quincy any where couldn't find it before upgared you know in C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/RIMInternalTools the thing is i don't have the RIMInternalTools folder therefore no Qunicy to delete and i cant find it on my BB to disable plz let me know if I"m missing some thing

The quincy files were in the RimInternalTools folder. I used it for a while but it wasnt that great of a thing.

Off that topic ive noticed a big issue with .46. I cannot get my device to work with my Bes server. At first i thought it could have been something simple, but it isnt. Ive tried four different times to connect up. Im not connecting over wireless but actually to the server with a usb. Device shows up fine, and Bes lets me assign the device, but it gets to a certain percent (different every time) and just stays there. The furthest along that Ive gotten it was to 88%. Im trying it again currently and last time i looked it was at 11%. When doing the connection ive made sure that there aren't any bog-downs (radios are turned off)

anoxia187 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Question Help Please!

Anyone had a problem with Facebook application on the new 4.5.0.44 Version yet?

Also Window Live Messenger will not work any thing else i should try ?

My browser will not load up wap.pinstack.com i get a white screen only.

Can someone please help me thanks alot.

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Im not sure if this will help but have you tried to resend your service books and re-register on the network?

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I'd start basic and go from there.

First, try doing a battery pull. Just take out the battery and leave it out for about 30 seconds or so. Put it back in and the phone will restart.

After that, log in to your BIS website for your specific carrier (here is the one from Rogers) and resend your service books.

You may want to pull the battery again after that is complete. Once both of these steps have been done, let us know if there are still issues and if so, what they are! I'm sure someone on here can help!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

PIN/ID
    Ask

thanks alot for the help i will give it a try and post if i doesnt work.. thanks so much.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    what version of 4.5 are you using? I am using 4.5.0.44 i have not had a problem with that mybe reinstall bb messenger ? make sure to back up your contact thought desktop manager. Does the regular voicenote work on the main menu or it that also saying buffering error ?

lusanchez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    CHE WEY!
    Im running .46 and im not having that issue....
    Cause' Im Bout' it Bout' it....

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxia187 View Post
    what version of 4.5 are you using? I am using 4.5.0.44 i have not had a problem with that mybe reinstall bb messenger ? make sure to back up your contact thought desktop manager. Does the regular voicenote work on the main menu or it that also saying buffering error ?
    some ppl don't have a problem with the voicenotesrecorder in .44. I haven't heard of any problems with .46..FYI

Helmut no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm about to give .46 a shot, HTML email is to enticing! Lets just hope it works better for me than .37 did. Has anyone ran into the reboot cycles when trying to access pictures off the media card? That was a big issue for me in .37.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I just downloaded Beta .46 and so far everything is running great. No memory leak as of right now and all my applications that worked with .18 are working with .46. I am very pleased so far.
    ~Lauren

jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxia187 View Post

I had the same issue where I could not get onto the pinstack forum. What i did is change the emulation in the browser options to emulate anything other than *microsoft IE*. That worked for me. Try it and let us know.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    hey all...i installed the voda phone version for my 8800...worked great for 2 hrs...no all of the sudden i have a white screen with (app error 523)..no home screen no nothing...just a white screen..thats it...well it does say reset and when i do reset it just back to the very same thing...not i cant get bdm to reconize my phone. anyone have any suggestions on how i can get my phone to do something? im willing to do anything. please help..im having to use my spare phone in the time being.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2

man o man what have i done to my curve : (

thought i was doin sumthin good by upgrading to 4.5.46 ... it was workin lovely .. somthing told me not to .. but curiosity told me to change themes to surreal.... now it jus says app error .... right now im tryin to go back to the old 4.2 ...but its still on connecting to device .... have i hurt my curve : ( help

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Yes you have, now you will get a headache to get the OS back on your Curve.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2
    anyone know the steps to git my curve back to its sexiness? HAH

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast