Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1021

July 17th 2008 Update - models, and latest firmwares: 8100 4.5.0.55 release 81 8110 4.5.0.55 ... RIM Handheld OS forum

  1. #706
    jrleny's Avatar
    jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    Posts
    73

    Advertisement



    July 17th 2008 Update - models, and latest firmwares:
    8100 4.5.0.55 release 81 8110 4.5.0.55 release 81 8120 4.5.0.55 release 81 8130 4.5.0.45 release 65 8220 4.6.0.70 release 169 8300 4.5.0.55 release 81 8310 4.5.0.55 release 81 8320 4.5.0.55 release 81 8330 4.5.0.51 release 74 8700 4.5.0.55 release 81 8800 4.5.0.55 release 81 8820 4.5.0.55 release 81 8830 4.5.0.51 release 74 9000 4.6.0.92 Release 199 9300 4.6.1.3 release 4 9500 4.6.x.xx release 6x TBD


    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    There is no .55 for the 8320.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  2. #707
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    jrleny,

    So where is it?

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #708
    jrleny's Avatar
    jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    Posts
    73
    I don't know, but I am looking for it. I am sure it will surface soon and hope the BB Messenger reset issue on a device reboot is fixed. Oh and the memory leak.


    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    jrleny,

    So where is it?

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #709
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694
    This is where he got it from.

    http://www.horizonwirelessonline.com...roducts_id=395

    ~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

  5. #710
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    Well to me there isn't one unless it posted.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #711
    jrleny's Avatar
    jrleny no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    24b40cdf
    Posts
    73
    Good point.


    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Well to me there isn't one unless it posted.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  7. #712
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694
    Quote Originally Posted by jrleny View Post
    I don't know, but I am looking for it. I am sure it will surface soon and hope the BB Messenger reset issue on a device reboot is fixed. Oh and the memory leak.
    That would be great when to two are fixed!

  8. #713
    kieranwest's Avatar
    kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by jrleny View Post
    I don't know, but I am looking for it. I am sure it will surface soon and hope the BB Messenger reset issue on a device reboot is fixed. Oh and the memory leak.
    Memory leak is fixed, still the issue on reboot BTW. These results are from 2 weeks of testing. The workaround for the BB Messenger contacts has been to disable content protection...Might be a lil difficult if your BES IT Policy forces it.
    Last edited by kieranwest; 07-25-2008 at 10:12 PM.

  9. #714
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    Ok! Upgraded and now running 4.5.0.55 OS Beta!

    A few things I've noticed so far.

    1. UMA - I can now leave it on while I talk on the phone. With .52 UK Orange, I would always hear breaks ups and get Call Failed. It's actually crystal clear now! Which is an A+!

    2. I can edit my blackberry.net e-mail in profile.


    3. Don't switch back and forth from EDGE/UMA to GSM. .52. I wasn't switching, but it did a few times. This one seems to stay steady much longer.

    Other then that it feels the same as .52. I will update if I notice anything else.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.55 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  10. #715
    jekko1's Avatar
    jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    101
    on .55 on my 8310 I am constantly stuck on GSM and it wont go back to EDGE i never had this problem with any of the other betas!

    It is driving me crazy!

  11. #716
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Ok! Upgraded and now running 4.5.0.55 OS Beta!

    A few things I've noticed so far.

    1. UMA - I can now leave it on while I talk on the phone. With .52 UK Orange, I would always hear breaks ups and get Call Failed. It's actually crystal clear now! Which is an A+!

    2. I can edit my blackberry.net e-mail in profile.


    3. Don't switch back and forth from EDGE/UMA to GSM. .52. I wasn't switching, but it did a few times. This one seems to stay steady much longer.

    Other then that it feels the same as .52. I will update if I notice anything else.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.55 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    How about memory leak?

  12. #717
    HeavyComponent's Avatar
    HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Posts
    2,557
    Yeah the memory leak is the same as .52.

    ---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.55 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

    --HeavyC.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  13. #718
    mikeyvon's Avatar
    mikeyvon no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5

    Looking for 4.5.0.45

    if anybody still has the zip file for 4.5.0.45 for the 8130 would you please send it to me. I have tried for hours to find this thing. My email is mikeyvon@gmail.com Thanks in advance.

  14. #719
    money69's Avatar
    money69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10
    Im dying to see if someone has an answer to this problem I have. Basically in 4.2 there was a menu option like "Full Page" or something like that to say bring up a PDF attachment in an email and scroll around it and you could see everything clearly. Now in 4.5.0.52 I dont see it. Someone has to know what Im talking about. Or is there another way to bring up PDF's like that full screen when you recieve one via email? Any help would be appreciated.

  15. #720
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628
    On .52 and today I noticed on my 8320 it says Tmobile @home for my connection name. I dont have that service. Why is this showing up?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •