Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

just installed .52 on my pearl. the camera still has the white balance problem. i ... RIM Handheld OS forum

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

just installed .52 on my pearl. the camera still has the white balance problem. i dont understand why it still hasnt been fixed. also, that annoying red exclamation mark next to new text messages is back again. i was glad that they took it out in .46 but now theres no way to get rid of them without responding to the message. one thing that they did fix was the message indicator light. now it doesnt constantly remain on or keep blinking after a call or new message. if only the camera were fixed and the red reply requested exclamation marks were gone, itd be perfect.

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    just installed .52 on my pearl. the camera still has the white balance problem. i dont understand why it still hasnt been fixed. also, that annoying red exclamation mark next to new text messages is back again. i was glad that they took it out in .46 but now theres no way to get rid of them without responding to the message. one thing that they did fix was the message indicator light. now it doesnt constantly remain on or keep blinking after a call or new message. if only the camera were fixed and the red reply requested exclamation marks were gone, itd be perfect.
    Hmmm, what red exclamation point? Is it on SMS messages or on emails? I don't think I've seen that.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I have that on mine sometimes. It depends on who sends it I think.

For my Rutgers email it designates emails as urgent/not urgent and the red ! is for urgent messages.

Could be something similar.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

claykin no está en línea Stack level 2
    [small]just installed .52 on my pearl. the camera still has the white balance problem. i dont understand why it still hasnt been fixed. also, that annoying red exclamation mark next to new text messages is back again. i was glad that they took it out in .46 but now theres no way to get rid of them without responding to the message. one thing that they did fix was the message indicator light. now it doesnt constantly remain on or keep blinking after a call or new message. if only the camera were fixed and the red reply requested exclamation marks were gone, itd be perfect.[/small]

RIM continues to disappoint. No surprise.

Galahed no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello Guys! Is the MiniMoni (GPRS counter) working well on .52?
    Unfortunatelly it is not working in my 8310
    What about you?

Chesteta no está en línea Stack level 2
    i notice trekbuddy having some gps connectivity issues with .52 on my 8310; actually i have been having gps problems since beginning to use the betas... has anyone else experienced this? I also cannot get the gps to consistently "update my location" (under the GPS option in the settings configuration)

Serpent no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have just used the wipe program to wipe my BB, and it works well, but does anyone know if there's a way to save/restore themes and apps when you wipe?

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    I just wanted to say .52 does have memory leaks! Might not be like the other betas, but yes it does leak.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes, it does have a leak, and a few other bugs. I've "heard" they're fixed in later builds, but only time will tell...

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    This thread is for BETA discussions. Let's keep it on topic and respectful or this thread will be closed.

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3

Question 8820 4.5.0.46?

Is it the latest?

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    i've taken the plunge. installing .52 right now. i don't know how i missed it for 4 whole days. so it seems i will need to catch up
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

claykin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I downloaded .52 on Friday but didn't have a chance to install on my 8100 until today. All in all, .52 seems to be an improvement over previous 4.5x versions. Yippee! I've run through the previous known crashes and so far .52 hasn't crashed on me yet (its only been a few hours). Camera white balance problem continues...I sure hope they are working on a new camera app for this phone.

.52 seems a bit snappier in some places, but I still experience more hourglassing than I think is reasonable. Ex: after a reboot the first or second phone call made usually triggers a totally non responsive keyboard for 15 seconds or so. This is especially true if your first call is to your voicemail (holding 1 key). Subsequent phone calls do not experience this issue. I also sporadically experience a non responsive keyboard in the video player. It frees itself up after 15 seconds or so.

Only 3rd party apps installed are: Opera 4.1, Google Maps 2.20, Freerange 2.2.8.

Time will tell if bluetooth work better with my GPS receiver. Previous 4.5x versions ocassionally disconnected my GPS for no reason. Re-pairing didn't help. I'm hopeful...

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3
    ?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I believe it is the latest, yes.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    .52 is the latest.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~