Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Upgraded to 4.5.55 att 8310 system resets while talking on phone.Running app in background Instamapper.Could ... RIM Handheld OS forum

rnlent no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Upgraded to 4.5.55 att 8310 system resets while talking on phone.Running app in background Instamapper.Could thois be a memory bug.Thanks

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato View Post
    Those are the bundled wallpapers, folder images and other media. You can get the file wil JL_Commander and then upload it after update. I had to do the same with Documents To Go.
    Thank you for that bit of info. I was thinking that it might be something like that, but I was afraid of ruining the functionality of my device. I appreciate the peace of mind you've lent me. Don't know what I'd do without my precious Berry.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by rnlent View Post
    Upgraded to 4.5.55 att 8310 system resets while talking on phone.Running app in background Instamapper.Could thois be a memory bug.Thanks
    4.5.55? Hmmm interesting, what is your platform?

anthonyi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    My only issue with all the 4.5 OS's out there and I tried them all, is the issue with the sound level for my ringtones. They are so low and you would think by now this issue would have been corrected with all these versions out there. I have a 8310 curve.

turbohonda85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    been running .52 for almost 3 days now. uma works pretty much perfect. much much better batt life than .44. still some mem leaks but they are minimal now. I dont think its the fastest beta that has been put out, but its close. all in all much more stable than any beta so far, even .18. thats my .02! do recommend wiping handheld with jl cmder first before upgrading to it. it seemed to work better for me. ill let you know if anything else comes up. now im just waiting for the next beta.

royeiror no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208C2087
    Quote Originally Posted by lexo View Post
    I had .18 for awhile and its actually pretty good compared to all the later releases .37, .42, .44, .46 which are a bit quicker but i cant live with out my camera after seeing that .46 was really alot quicker with a lil bit less memory leak (had 10mb) and camera seemed to work(a least indoors at night with lights on-though did look a bit dark-the pictures) i decided to keep it but the next day surprise white balance all screwed so immediately downgraded to 4.3.1.14 which i had downloaded awhile back and only installed for like 10 min. after then upgrading to 4.5.0.18 which i ran for months. i remember that 4.3 had a way slicker media interface than 4.5 so decided to give it another run. Well now im sticking with it, it runs great with all the features of 4.5 plus i get the audio boost which really makes a difference in sound also its really quick just like .46 and camera takes stunning pics for some reason! i'm hooked on 4.3 i think its awsome check out the screenshots!
    Does 4.3.1.14 have the new stylle in the address book and messages? as in 4.5, that's the only reason i'm not dwngrading, i hate how the adderess book looks in 4.2

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    ROFLMAO I can't even remember how the address book looks like in 4.2? Isn't it the same as 4.5

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Made the jump to .52 from .46; I honestly cannot see a difference...yet.

PIN/ID
    208C2087
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    ROFLMAO I can't even remember how the address book looks like in 4.2? Isn't it the same as 4.5
    no in 4.2 the address book doesn't have the names separated by a line, it's all a continuous list, same thing with the messages... i'm not so interested in going back, but colorpearl and soft reset do want me to downgrade

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    Yea I miss colorpearl and softreset they were good to all of and then we cast them way for glits and glamour but its okay we will find them some day LOL!!!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    208C2087
    i wouldn't miss soft reset at all if i was using a full qwerty BB, it's beyond me why there's no Alt+Shift+Del trick for the 8100

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think rim is trying to come out with complete 4.5 before relesing the bold 4.6 after .18 they are coming out with new one every other week ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gar_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F733A
    .52 is working good for me so far. Very minimal memory leak. Battery issues are a not a problem so far.

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

8330 4.5.0.51 Working

I have just installed .51 for the 8330 and many of the prior fixes from .45 have been fixed including with Sprint the voice mail text problem, the BBMessanger voice notes playback is now working also. Shift highlight is working, HTML email is working, I will have to test the rest of my apps to make sure they all work.

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

4.5.0.51 for 8330

.51 is working very good with all the fixes prior. BBMessanger voice notes playback is fixed. Will have to check the rest.