Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Speaking of themes, the Today Plus theme still moves around icons after a battery pull ... RIM Handheld OS forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Speaking of themes, the Today Plus theme still moves around icons after a battery pull on .52. Been waiting for this to be fixed for a while.. I miss that theme.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFire View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I was going to upgrade from .46 to .52, but the Application Loader wanted to remove this module: net_rim_bb_medialoader_320x240_b. It is a part of Core Applications and I am reluctant to install the upgrade until I fully understand the significance.
    Those are the bundled wallpapers, folder images and other media. You can get the file wil JL_Commander and then upload it after update. I had to do the same with Documents To Go.

mcky no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am currently successfully running OS 4.5.0.51 on my 8830. A lot of the issue were address. The ball not clicks, voice note icon is now on the desktop and successfully record, all default ringtones work, shift + rolling the ball now highlight text. Most important there is way more free space after installation. Still going through the testing period. No bugs just yet (freezing up is gone). I will update when problem arise.

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mDRagON- View Post
    Any themes that work with 4.5 on my 8120, besides the default tmo themes?

Aloha!
    I recently installed bPhone from rogersmj.com/tech/blackberry which is an iPhone inspired theme. It is funny to watch people glancing at the screen ad asking me if the phone I am using is a iPhone ...
    The developer says that it was written for the 8700, Pearl, Curve and 8800 but if you are running OS4.2.1 or later release it will work!

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was just looking over some files and I noticed that the file I downloaded which was supposedly 4.5.052 is actually this file

XXXXX 4.5.0_rel52_PL2.7.0.55 XXX.XX.X.X.XX

so now I am completely confused ...

I just looked in the handheld and it says v4.5.0.37 platform 2.7.0.55!

I still cannot get all attachments to open! Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for a fix?

Every program seems to work fine!

The trackball was not lighting up all the time, but after a battery that appears to work just fine!

Also, is there a check-list that could be used to verify that all the settings after the OS upgrade are correct for optimal function?
    Last edited by tessitori; 07-10-2008 at 09:55 AM.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Ok I have a small problem with .52. Lately it freezes, but not that much. Not a big deal, but it gets annoying. Should I wipe my handheld and reinstall OS? Battery pull doesn't fix it so I don't know.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok since I start using DM 4.5 every time I conect my BB it tells me there is update for it is this normal or is it because we delete the vendor.xlm ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    I have a tmo 8100 wireless upgrade option so everyone that thought they were crazy your not ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~anyone else have browser issues with latest 4.5.0.52 rel75 2.7.0.66
    - I can't reset emulation or change homepage from mobile.blackberry.com. I usually just have the Start page as default so can either enter a URL or choose bookmark/recent page.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    Ok since I start using DM 4.5 every time I conect my BB it tells me there is update for it is this normal or is it because we delete the vendor.xlm ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What's in the list of things that it needs to update?

That happened to me a few times, and it had some language pack it needed to remove. I let it do what it wanted to do (ended up being nothing) but after that it stop asking me.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

johnatthebar no está en línea Stack level 1
    no issues with my homepage or freezing here.

also, I kinda shurgged off UMA on my last psot becuase I always have had the same issues but it does seem to work without dropping audio now. used it for a few hours total. still cant transition from UMA to the outside world but oh well.

I did have a message pop up while I was driving (so I apologize, I dont have the full message) that asked if I wanted to grant permission for access to something. the sevrer it mentioned was something.blackberry.com. I have never seen this before and hit deny access without any issues.

all and all, .52 still seems release worthy from my dealings on my particular phone. now that I have said that something is bound to go horribly wrong.

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    when i first installed .52 I had issues staying connected to wifi but now its statying on ...guess it fixed itself

Serpent no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rendon View Post
    I have a tmo 8100 wireless upgrade option so everyone that thought they were crazy your not ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    How did you get/access that? I am on 8100 OS 4.5.0.46.

rendon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24354f43
    i have no idea it just popped up because i looked the other day and was mad i didnt have it then i enabled my password and it showed up
    LIVE FAST DIE HARD YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LVE DONT SCREW IT UP BY LIVING BY THE RULES!!!

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    What's in the list of things that it needs to update?

That happened to me a few times, and it had some language pack it needed to remove. I let it do what it wanted to do (ended up being nothing) but after that it stop asking me.
    I don't remember right now exactly I have to go home and check it out but I know it means the the new 4.5