Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Dubai, Option > Security Options > General Settings > Menu button > Wipe Handheld. --- ... RIM Handheld OS forum

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

Advertisement

Dubai,

Option > Security Options > General Settings > Menu button > Wipe Handheld.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks Heavy,

But I cant do that. I mean it really just restarts over and over and I dont have time to go into the menu.

never mind.... got it....

thanks

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Use a program called java loader commander, or something like it. It will completely wipe the entire device. There is a link for it somewhere along with instructions just do a search for java commander wipe blackberry and it should come up. Sorry cannot post links myself but I am on BB~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Here ya go Yoz this one is for you 4.5.0.54(8800)
    so what exactly does it do...I dont have that option on mine

SLVR6 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    G PONG!
    Just in case all out there are wondering, 4.5.0.52 is in the wild for 83XX GSM devices. Not hard to find, just use your head a little to look/search and enjoy what seems to be the most stable beta so far!
    7105t -> 8320 -> Storm2 (returned, yuck!) -> 9700 - at&t - 5.0.0.536

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVR6 View Post
    Just in case all out there are wondering, 4.5.0.52 is in the wild for 83XX GSM devices. Not hard to find, just use your head a little to look/search and enjoy what seems to be the most stable beta so far!
    yes we know read previous posts^^^

nikonianmike no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440425B
    well, i hope i find it. although i like .44, i can't see if I have a voicemail because the icon doesn't show and the phone keeps restarting, but only during really important calls with clients. That is the best time for my curve to restart. I love explaining it to them when I call them to apologize.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikonianmike View Post
    well, i hope i find it. although i like .44, i can't see if I have a voicemail because the icon doesn't show and the phone keeps restarting, but only during really important calls with clients. That is the best time for my curve to restart. I love explaining it to them when I call them to apologize.
    .52 has the VM fixed and the restarting issue is fixed also good luck though

[quote=phone keeps restarting, but only during really important calls with clients. That is the best time for my curve to restart. I love explaining it to them when I call them to apologize.[/quote]

At least you can make calls..... mine just restarts, and restarts and restarts... and then restarts again. and again....

peoples_flip no está en línea Stack level 2
    I too am running OS 4.5.0.45 and haven't seen any GUI differences with exception of the Media player. I have had no issues so far... fairly smooth OS which run all of my 3rd party apps.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

peoples_flip no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by krikor222 View Post
    I'm not quite sure what network your on, but in order to take advantage of the HTML email, your carrier must upgrade their BIS to 2.5!

Other then that, im very excited for 4.5, but im scared to install it on my 8330 (Bell Mobility), ill probably wait untill they switch to 2.5 and wait for either a US or Canadian carrier update for 4.5!

Great post though, very detailed!

Thank you!
    I'm with Bell Mobility as well and I upgraded to 4.5.0.45 and it works fine for me... very smooth operations and all my 3rd party apps work great.
    Last edited by peoples_flip; 07-09-2008 at 11:43 AM.

lusanchez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    CHE WEY!
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    At least you can make calls..... mine just restarts, and restarts and restarts... and then restarts again. and again....
    I've read in other threads that this is a Media Card issue.... You might have some corrupt files.... back-up your SD card and Re-format the card by going to options>Media Card>Format Card... Hope this helps.
    Cause' Im Bout' it Bout' it....

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    so far on 4.5.0.52 on 8320. white balance on camera working! and no annoying answer phone logo, its on when there is a message and after I delete the message a few seconds later the logo goes, so its fixed that... will see what else has been fixed / is broken in this version... cheers.
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois