Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~kieranwest how is .52 on your 8700. Is it working good? Are the ... RIM Handheld OS forum

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~kieranwest how is .52 on your 8700. Is it working good? Are the bugs fixed? I have .42 I wish I could find .52 so I'm still on the hunt because .42 makes my phone reboot after my battery gets down to the half way mark. So I hope I find it and it solves that problem

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Hi Lordhavmercy, .52 on my 8700 works absolutely fine, I have yet to find any bugs whatsoever. I tend to recharge it when it gets to approx 15% so no I don't have the problem of it rebooting. I hope you find it as I'm sure it'll solve your prob.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Hmmm interesting all my phones with the .5*(8800,8320,8700,8120) still have the sound when speed dialing.
    Oh wow! I just tried it and it worked.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    -Still have not been able to figure out the HTML email thing. None of the emails i have been receiving have been coming in as HTML, and I do not see anyoption to turn it on or display pictures or whatnot. ANY IDEAS?
    I'm not quite sure what network your on, but in order to take advantage of the HTML email, your carrier must upgrade their BIS to 2.5!

Other then that, im very excited for 4.5, but im scared to install it on my 8330 (Bell Mobility), ill probably wait untill they switch to 2.5 and wait for either a US or Canadian carrier update for 4.5!

Great post though, very detailed!

Thank you!
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

tetreault32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The only problem i have is during calls noone can hear me unless i use my earpiece, and i have 4.5.0.45. Anyway of fixing this or do i have to wait for the next upgrade.

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    That is really strange. I do not have that problem. I wonder if there is something in the settings somewhere.

click the phone button, and go to options. look around in there. Like maybe Hearing aid mode. or something I dont know.

Also BATTERY PULL!

greystealth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319DD34b
    I had .45 and had no call issues. It ran great for the most part. HTML emails worked but the actual pictures would not completly load. I had some issues with some of my videos playing and also didn't like the fact that I had to save voice notes in Messenger to hear them. Other than that, it was very stable for me. I went back to 4.3 simply because I like to have everything working on my device. But hey that's the risk you take when installing a beta. Def worth trying.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Resend your service books to enable HTML email. then, the emails you recieve after that point should be HTML with pics. The default is download pics automatically. I have an 8330 running 4.5.0.45 on VZW.
    Andy

msutela no está en línea Stack level 1
    8800 please, there needs to be more testers of this. I won't tell on you.

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    nice, thanks for the heads up on the resend of the service books!

toddmize no está en línea Stack level 1
    loaded 4.5 os, how do I downgrade back to 4.2.... tried the vendor.xml delete but DM wont recognize the older software.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    toddmize,

Check out this link.

Link: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ight=downgrade

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by msutela View Post
    8800 please, there needs to be more testers of this. I won't tell on you.
    I'm sorry I don't understand your question? I am using the 8800 and a few other people are also using .48+ on this device

toddmize no está en línea Stack level 1
    HeavyC,

Just figured out the prob...even though the OS and core apps weren't highlighted they were ready to install. I just didn't follow through.

Thanks a million!

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    I downloaded 4.5.0.45 for my Alltel 8330. I previosly had 4.5.0.33 but downgraded b/c I could not send text messages to users w/ other carriers. That issue has been fixed with .45. The only two issues I have noticed is that sometimes I have problems with the cursor when inputting into a text field and I am also having an issue with my Googletalk messenger application. For some reasons it randomly logs me off and I have to log back in....Other than that, I am very pleased and html emails work but I have to click to allow the pictures to be downloaded.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~