Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by JasonHDD dubai, that's why it's called "beta" software....there always some kind of ... RIM Handheld OS forum

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHDD View Post
    dubai, that's why it's called "beta" software....there always some kind of bugs...however, each device is affected differently.... My personal suggestion is if you want to have ZERO problems with your Curve; downgrade to 4.2.2.194. If you want a decent running beta with only a few possible problems; upgrade to .44 or .46 respectively.... the choice is yours....
    You are totally right.. I' wasnt that freaked out about the issue, Its that now I dont know how to upgrade or downgrade, because its just in a vicious cycle of rebooting and nothing happens when I plug it into the PC either.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhavmercy View Post
    hello whats the lastest beta for the 8700....i have .42 and kieranwest can you give me some tips on finding the latest one for my device
    Wow I don't know how I would be able to avoid that...Even if I tried, caught my attention right away. Anyhow the latest beta for 8700 .52. Unfortunetly no I can't give you an tips on finding any betas.... My only tip would be to google the version you want and sift through the mess....If its even out there yet :P

tony_ctc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2434cbed
    what's the lastest 8300 beta version????

i'm using the .42.... yet................ .46 and .48 seems to be just for 8310 and 8320..... but .42 seems a little slower than the .37... with less bugs, of course...

another thing.... youtube got to be working since the firsts 4.5 release..... (i know that's not the right forum to post it.... but maybe here someone have some real answer to me........)....

well... what i know:
    - youtube uses UID "WAP2 trans" service book... (prob. is CID: WPTCP)
    - UID "WAP2 trans" service book is "installed" in my bb....
    - wipe and install 4.5.0.42 just removed the memory leak........
    - configuration in WPTCP is: UserID: -1, DSID: "", GatewayIP: //0.0.0.0;0/wap.vivo.com.br|GPAK;tunnelauthusername=vivo;tunne lauthpasswork=vivo

- the configuration settings in WPTCP is the general APN settings for VIVO Brazil... BUT: Vivo has locked access to APN via network.... so, if i have a BIS-B plan i can't access TCP WAP (APN)....... and Direct TCP is also locked via network....

do anyone know a workaround for this???????
    (Sorry for the OFF-TOPIC.... but in this post people have some internal bb knowledge that the most of the other posts.....)

drozek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31B1D26F
    Quote Originally Posted by vangorder View Post
    You'll have to call IT and have them activate you again, at least I did when I upgraded.

I am also on 4.5.0.33 (CDMA) without any issues or than it intermittently switching between EV and ev at times; more annoying than anything (having to disable and re-enable the radio to get it to change back quickly).
    I don't have the EV to ev switching any more with 4.5.0.45

tony_ctc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2434cbed
    p00rcoll3geboi: you mean as long you don't try to use a theme.... Heheehe...

finder216: I'm using the .42 beta..... I just got some memory leak... Nothing that a wipe and a fresh install haven't solved....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by VETT98 View Post
    O YA latest for 8330 4.5.0.45 no bugs so far,not like 4.5.0.33 bug city anyway enjoy.

NO, the newest build for CDMA is 8830 4.5.0 rel74 4.5.0.51

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Wow I don't know how I would be able to avoid that...Even if I tried, caught my attention right away. Anyhow the latest beta for 8700 .52. Unfortunetly no I can't give you an tips on finding any betas.... My only tip would be to google the version you want and sift through the mess....If its even out there yet :P
    Lmao that's hilarious how he called you out like that.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I've got the .42 beta and I've only seen a couple issues: the graphic equalizer and sound boost don't seem to make any difference, and my fonts on my unread messages appear as the 'bold' setting for my default font --- that's a problem because I like using BBcasual bold as my default, which makes the unread messages in the inbox 'extra bold' and massively ugly.
    I am hoping the final version will fix that.

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by drozek View Post
    I dunno the new 4.5.0.45 is nice and stable for me
    Yup, although I haven't seen any awesome features of 4.5 yet on mine. Not one hiccup so far.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Yup upgrade to .46 or your going to have to wipe the device and re-install the OS.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have .46 and am having so many problems all of the sudden. My memory leak is awful and only a few 3rd party applications are working. Do you have to wipe the device before re-installing the OS?
    ~Lauren

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Any word on .48?

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I can't seem to find .48 anywhere.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Is .52 the newest OS?

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I have no idea!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    lol. i guess we all just waiting for .48 at least.