Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

This brings me to another question. If this version of 4.5 OS is loaded on ... RIM Handheld OS forum

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

This brings me to another question. If this version of 4.5 OS is loaded on my device and doesn't work to my satisfaction, can I safely go back to the most current V4.2 OS from AT&T with out corrupting my device?

I just want to make sure there is no mechanism in place that prevents you from going backwards with OS updates should the need arise, similiar to how Motorola does with there CPS programming software for radios. Once you load a newer version of CPS on some radios you can't go backwards and are locked into the latest version.

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Thompson View Post
    This brings me to another question. If this version of 4.5 OS is loaded on my device and doesn't work to my satisfaction, can I safely go back to the most current V4.2 OS from AT&T with out corrupting my device?

I just want to make sure there is no mechanism in place that prevents you from going backwards with OS updates should the need arise, similiar to how Motorola does with there CPS programming software for radios. Once you load a newer version of CPS on some radios you can't go backwards and are locked into the latest version.
    yes, you may down-grade as you wish... just un-install the up-graded OS...re-install the original OS to your comp...delete Vendor XML file, and the DM should prompt you for an upgrade...although it's really not...

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057

Help!!!

I had .42 on my device and the only problem I had was the missing voice mail icon. A few minutes ago I decided to try .46 and during the process, without touching the device I get an error on my device screen (its like a windows dialogue box with a circle, a square and a triangle) with a slash running though it and the number 561 underneath.
    Now I can't connect to the DM.
    Please I need help urgently!!!
    Thanks.

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    I get the following error on my PC:
    "unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation"

Chesteta no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have been running .46 all day with no errors for everyones information; 8310 on att... (not unlocked)

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The Verizon theme is not in the blackberry.alx and cannot be unlocked. It must be installed. Do a search for it here on the stacks, if you still cannot find it, let me know and I should still have the file. Just remember the more themes you have the more memory it's taking up.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    i dunno if this is a problem with 4.5 or facebook, but for the past couple weeks i havent been able to reply to wall posts or pictures. before, i used to be able to reply directly through the facebook application but now it only shows the actual text from the notifications and gives a link to it.

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jmajluf View Post
    I get the following error on my PC:
    "unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation"
    have you got your device fixed???

Jive Talk and OS 4.5.0.46 for 8310

Anybody load .46 on their BB and use Jive Talk?

Any issues and if there was any issues, were there any work arounds or add-ins that were needed?

Additionally, how about version .42 for the 8800 and Jive Talk in case I decide to go that route also.

Jive Talk is pretty important to me so I don't want to loose this functionality.

BluT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24192DD3
    Installed on my 8320 fine

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    No siree, works fine here. And I have 1.0.6.

But word on the forums is to make sure that DocsToGo is installed for some reason...
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I installed 4.5 on my 8330. JiveTalk was among the no longer working apps when I did it.

Besides Jivetalk, Telus Navigator and Blackberry Tracker didn't work. All three were giving java app errors.

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    OK. Here's one...

My phone was working fine after I uninstalled MaraTick and kept freezing my phone. I'm not sure when this started..or stopped happeningm, but my phone doesn't vibrate anymore. It rings when someone calls, but no vibrate before or when I txt of BBm messages. I checked my profiles and the settings are the same.

Anyone getting this or know how to fix?

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by vangorder View Post
    CDMA 8330

Anyone notice the signal changing between 1XEV and ev for no reason? It's starting to erk me.. Turn radio off and turn back on, let it sync up and it's back to EV...

Anyone?
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast